Wednesday at the Ballpark

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Did the 2-2 split on Tuesday...but the parlay made it a decent overall day.

YTD: 11-8, +1.6225 units...Parlays: 1-0, +1.182 units

Got some plays made for Wednesday...but i also wasn't able to finish capping the entire card yet, so i may add more tomorrow/today. But so far, lots of doggies...

PHI ML (+132) over NYM for 3/4 unit

It's gonna take another solid outing or two to get me onboard the Oliver Perez bandwagon. Eaton ain't nothing to write home about either...but i keep waiting for that (im)potent Phillie lineup to bust out...and i think that this could finally be the day for Howard and company to get off.

LAD ML (-146) over COL for 1 unit

Hate laying chalk...and this is about my limit, before proceeding to the RL. But that said, Penny dominates the Rockies historically...and i love the Dodgers to take the rubber game of this series. Just don't trust their bats to do so by 1.5 runs, per se...though they definitely have the superior pen to hold a lead, once they get it.

LAA ML (+113) over CLE for 1 unit

Halos came ever so close to coming back on the Tribe on Tuesday. Saunders one lifetime start vs the Tribe was stellar last year. And the Halos should have even more success against Westbrook...to be followed by an inferior pen. Spieir, Sheilds, and KRod are all rested...so it's a 6 inning game.

SEA ML (+149) over BOS for 3/4 unit

Dice-K, please meet King Felix. Gotta go with the value here. King Felix is primed for a break-out/dominating year. And this M's lineup is gonna be much more of a test for Dice-K than KC was last week. And now that the M's got some of that snow-delay rust out, in the ass-kicking they got dealt on Tuesday...this should really be a great game.

Anyways, we'll see what i come up with in terms of additions tomorrow morning. Maybe even another small parlay that includes Atlanta over Washington. Who knows...

But i also wanted to mention the Yanks/Twinkies manana. I avoid betting on the Yanks, pretty much all the time...cuz i see everything through pinstripes. But that said...i really think they sweep tomorrow. Moose owns the Twinkies...and Ramon Ortiz is a piece of shit pitcher. I almost never think there's any value whatsoever wagering on the over-inflated Yankee lines. But if i were to allow myself to bet on the Yanks, i would have to say that i do see some decent value on the Yanks RL tomorrow...at -1 and at -1.5...in case anyone's interested. Ain't no one hotter than A-Rod, lol, in what is effectively a contract year for him. But the lineup, even with the minor injuries, is definitely clicking. And for years, the Yanks simply owned the Twinkies...up until recently. Well, w/out Johann throwing...it looks like that's back. Just 2 cents on the Yanks tomorrow, from a Yankee homer, for whatever it's worth.

So BOL tomorrow/later today. i'll be pretty much focused on the NHL playoffs...once i make any additions to Wednesday.
:cheers:

thx, everyone.:shake:

excellent day so far. and i've done absolutely nothing this afternoon/night at the office. can't pull myself away from the playoff hockey games, or all the great baseball games on tv tonight. jeez...

anyhow...3 beautiful doggies have hit for me so far.:wacka wacka:
Phillies, Halos, and of course King Feliz and the M's. Freakin beautiful.

now let's see if Penny and the Dodgers can hold on (as my one fav tonight) and make it a clean sweep on Hump Day.

:cheers:

muchas gracias...
blue crew came thru for the nice 4-0 sweep tonight.

fucking awesome to see the forum doing so well tonight, overall. forum was all over King Felix...and that's what it's all about.

Back