Wednesday, and there is one game on the board but it's a good one

chancedog

Pretty much a regular
First let me start by saying the Bruins Front office firing Claude on the same day and time of the Patriots victory parade is such a slimy move they deserve all the criticism they should get. Fucken spineless morons. Bruins I think come out flat tomorrow and I will be looking to bet against them when line is available. They have been over priced the entire season especially at home. If the line against Chicago in Boston on
January 20 th reflects what it will be, there is little to support a Bruins victory other than a rally behind the intern coach whom has already come out and says he plans to make practice more I can't recall the quote intense physically because as a coach that's all you can control. Bruins should lose. I have no knowledge of the locker room but not sure they are happy about the firing or maybe I am a just a Claude homer with money in his pocket Go Joe Thornton
On too tonight's matchup, probably the biggest regular season matchup so far with IMO both sides legit want to win this one or maybe I am a degenerate I gonna dig into this a bit and welcome any input I can get

I don't understand the criticism for the firing on the same day as a parade for a team that plays a different sport. Why is that a big deal in the least bit? Who gives a fuck what the fans think in the first place? They have a pro sports team to run and their objective is to win games not make fans happy.

It's about class and respect for a coach that brought you a championship and had a 10 year tenure

I dont know about tomorrow, but I will be on them the rest of the season

they have been so unlucky its insane and firing Julien is nuts

The Bruins are ranked

1st CF%
1st xGF%
5th SCF%
30th Sh%
30th PDO

the first 3 Julien's coaching can affect, the last 2 are luck based.....

Wild have won last 8 regular season games against the Hawks including a 6-1 throttling in the Stadium Series. I would be wagering on the over as both teams can score.

Don't overlook the fact the Wild played a very physical and hungry Jets team last night, and just returned home from a 10 day road trip. Wild won't overlook this team by any means but situation favors Chicago who can't allow Wild another 4 point swing here. I am a diehard Wild fan and will be in attendance tonight, it's a no play for me but gun to my head I go Hawks

With that said, how can anyone bet against the Wild with what they have done lately. 10 day road trips in Canada are tough anytime, even tougher when you got home at 3AM and play that night. Surely some hanky panky went on upon arrival with wives and gf's after that long.

Wild have won last 8 regular season games against the Hawks including a 6-1 throttling in the Stadium Series. I would be wagering on the over as both teams can score.

Don't overlook the fact the Wild played a very physical and hungry Jets team last night, and just returned home from a 10 day road trip. Wild won't overlook this team by any means but situation favors Chicago who can't allow Wild another 4 point swing here. I am a diehard Wild fan and will be in attendance tonight, it's a no play for me but gun to my head I go Hawks

TOOT TOOT

Back