Wednesday ALL Game IN Games

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
well I'll be swizzled. Senators UP 1-0 in Toronto with 4:11 to go in 1st. SOG's 13-9 Maple Leafs so far. In Game Maple Leafs -150 & -1 1/2 +225 :confused:

well 1-0 Senators end of 1st period. SOG's 14-12 Maple leafs. Senators KILL three Leafs PP in 1st. In Game Leafs -139 Senators +123 @ Westgate :rolleyes:

Ah SHIT!!! Leaf tie it up 1-1 2:22 into the 2nd

BIG Stanley Cup banner raising in St Louis. sometimes that effects the team. Capitals +140 worth a shot and/or -1 1/2 +300 :)

WOW!!! "OPEN the GATES" in Toronto. Leafs take a 2-1 lead in the 2nd THEN the Senators get two to make it 3-2 Ottawa. OOPS the 3rd Ottawa goal DISALLOWED. still tied 2-2 half way thru the 2nd and NOW the Leafs take a 3-2 lead :rolleyes:

OK!!! Ovechkin for Capitals make it 2-1 with 4 minutes to GO in the 1st after the Blues scored on a PP :)

well 2-1 Blues in St Louis game SOG's 7-5 Blues and 4-2 Maple Leafs in Toronto. game SOG's 31-15 Leafs :confused:

Waiting On Vegas Kicking My Favorite Teams Ass Tonight!
I had one early winner was TOR TT Over 3.5 -150
Juice WAY High For A Guy Like Me, But Really Liked It...
Vegas -110 In Regulation

Waiting On Vegas Kicking My Favorite Teams Ass Tonight!
I had one early winner was TOR TT Over 3.5 -150
Juice WAY High For A Guy Like Me, But Really Liked It...
Vegas -110 In Regulation

GOOD to see you Vap'sBack. I am cautious about my VGK tonight. will see how the 1st period plays out. hopefully they kick the crap out of the Sharks AGAIN tonight BUT Fleury had 38 saves the last pre-season game and that is a LOT of SOG's to give up :confused:

well the Maple Leafs kicked the Senators 5-2 final. two goals by Austin Matthews in the game

Capitals @ Blues still tied 2-2 3 minutes into the 3rd period in St Louis. after the Blues early two goals the Capitals have really been controlling the play. game SOG's now 20-16 Capitals. Bennington has had to be sharp

Fab14!!! same here buddy!!! Mark Stone with the opening goal for the VGK 1-0 5 minutes into the game!!! I had his Mark Stone score a goal? YES +170 AND now Reilly Smith makes it 2-0 6 minutes into the 1st :sportsfanfinger:

I Will Wager Against My Sharks ANY Day That I Think I Can Win My Wager...
Tonight Is One Of Those LRR...

well 2-1 VGK end of 1st period. SOG's 12-6 VGK and they WON just about every faceoff in the period :)

BUT just ONE freeking GOAL in Edmonton half way thru the 2nd period ??? 1-0 Oilers and I am gonna LOSE my ASS on an OVER 5 1/2 bet :mad:

with dave tippet as the oilers coach the oil cans are going be a low scoring team this year:bluehead:

WOW just WOW!!! VGK just dodged a bullet with a high stick NO GOAL for the Sharks with a minute to GO in the 2nd :holycow:

OK!!! still 3-1 VGK end of 2nd. game SOG's 27-13 VGK :)

AND tied 2-2 in Edmonton with 5 minutes to GO in the 3rd. NOW make that 3-2 Oilers 5 minutes to GO!!! I need a Canucks goal OR Oilers "M-T" to get OUT of the TRAP!!! :pray:

AND Reilly Smith from "Wild Bill" Karlsson with a shorty to make it 4-1 VGK 4 minutes into the 3rd:sportsfanfinger:

AND 4-1 VGK final. they out shot the Sharks 35-22. Martin Jones was actually pretty sharp with 31 saves. Karlsson had at least had a dozen close in chances and could NOT get one past him. IF the VGK can get this shot differential every game they are gonna usually WIN :)

Back