Wednesday All Game In Game

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
"Nut & Honey" Blues & Bruins, @ "Coney Island Weenies" 3 Devils 0 and @ Rangers 2 Blackhawks 1 all end of 1st period

"Nut & Honey" so far in Tampa Maple Leafs vs the Lightning "Bugs" 9 minutes onto 1st with SOG's 5-3 Bugs and they go on PP :)

OOPS!!! my "Good Michigan State BOY" Torey Krug opens the scoring @ 3:31 of 2nd on Boston 1-0 Bruins :)

BUT Ryan O'Reilly TIES 1-1 for Blues a minute later :(

Hokey Smoke!!! the "Dirty Ducks" with TWO goals 10 seconds apart LEAD 2-0 @ "Angry Beavers" 5 minutes into the 1st :(

AND 1st period ends TIED 1-1 in Tampa with SOG's 10-9 Bugs. PP's 2 to 1 Maple Leafs in the period BUT Bugs scored on theirs :)

Good God Gertie!!! now 3-0 Ducks in Minnesota. SHOULD have KNOWN with that SIEVE Alex Stalock in goal for the Beavers :mad:

AND Blues get their 2nd of the game in Boston NOW 2-1 Blues with 7 minutes to GO in the 2nd :(

AND Rangers increase to 3-1 vs Blackhawks in MSG with 6:30 to GO in 2nd :(

FUCK!!! Patrick Marleau @ 13:06 of the 2nd makes it 2-1 Maple Leafs BUT the Bugs come back 37 seconds later TIE 2-2 with 6 minutes to GO in the period :)

Cheese LOU-ese!!! NOW Maple Leafs get their 3rd 3-2 Toronto. "NBA on Ice" in Tampa (as expected) :mad:

Last edited:
AND 3-2 Maple Leafs end of 2nd with game SOG's 21-16 Bugs. 2 PP Bugs in the period :confused:

in other later games STILL 3-0 Ducks @ Minnesota and NOW 2-0 Jets @ Nashville both half way thru the 2nd and 1-0 Kings @ Stars end of 1st

well ALL the home favorites in the early games 5-2 Bruins 4-1 "Coney Island Weenies" and 4-3 Rangers finals. a useless Blackhawks goal woth 2 seconds to GO SPOILS te Rangers -1 1/2 puckline

and STILL 3-2 Maple Leafs 8 minutes into the 3rd @ Tampa. In Game Bugs +300 :mad:

Toronto has been ALL OVER the Bugs in the 3rd period. they could EASY have 2 or 3 more goals BUT still 3-2 Maple Leafs with 4 minutes to GO in the game and TV timeout :(

mother fucker!!! Maple Leafs "M-T" makes it 4-2 Toronto final. I am starting to wonder IF I will EVER WIN another NHL Hockey bet ??? "Freddie Spaghetti" Andersen with 36 saves and was UNREAL at the end with the Bugs just peppering him 6 on 4 with their net empty :mad:

THAT is ENOUGH for me tonight. I could care FUCK ALL about the late games AND they are pretty much "blow outs" anyhow with Ducks still up 3-0, Jets up 4-1 both half way thru the 3rd AND 2-0 Kings end of 2nd in Dallas :(

Back