Wednesday 6/18 Games

evalagoal

Pretty much a regular
All times are EST

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=865 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY class=scoretable id=scoreTable><TR id=513467 height=16><TD>14:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD id=ct0></TD><TD>
europe%20(uefa).gif
</TD><TD id=1002>GS</TD><TD>GREECE</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SPAIN</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=538928 height=16><TD>14:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD id=ct0></TD><TD>
europe%20(uefa).gif
</TD><TD id=1002>GS</TD><TD>RUSSIA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SWEDEN</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=481135 height=16><TD>16:10</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD id=ct0></TD><TD>
world%20(fifa).gif
</TD><TD id=1010>SAP</TD><TD>BOLIVIA</TD><TD>10</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>PARAGUAY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=481137 height=16><TD>18:20</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD id=ct0></TD><TD>
world%20(fifa).gif
</TD><TD id=1010>SAP</TD><TD>ECUADOR</TD><TD>8</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>COLOMBIA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=527094 height=16><TD>19:30</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD id=ct0></TD><TD>
usa.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>MLS</TD><TD>NEW ENGLAND REVOL.</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NEW YORK RED BULLS</TD><TD>6</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=481136 height=16><TD>20:50</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD id=ct0></TD><TD>
world%20(fifa).gif
</TD><TD id=1010>SAP</TD><TD>BRAZIL</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ARGENTINA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR id=527025 height=16><TD>21:00</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD id=ct0></TD><TD>
usa.gif
</TD><TD id=1010>MLS</TD><TD>REAL SALT LAKE</TD><TD>5</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SAN JOSE</TD><TD>7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Look at this mad ass Parlay I placed and I'm waiting for it to win with a win from New England Revolution..CMON!!!

<SMALL>NBA</SMALL>[512] BOSTON GM6 -2 1.67 (B+2) WON
<SMALL>SOC</SMALL>[862] TOTAL u2½ 1.65 (ITALY vrs FRANCE) WON
<SMALL>SOC</SMALL>[866] TOTAL u2½ 1.71 (ROMANIA vrs NETHERLANDS) WON
<SMALL>SOC</SMALL>[29486] NE REVOLUTION 1.65
<SMALL>SOC</SMALL>[29513] TOTAL o2½ 1.87 (CUBA vrs ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA) WON

Single:

NEW ENGLAND REVOL (ML)

I need this one more than all of them... If you all look at my parlay above if I hit N.E. I win.... Not Big, but HUGE

Why Russia? I was thinking Sweden in the elimination game. Sweden IMO has the better overall team and played well against Spain. Is Russia still missing their two best players? If not then Russia might be a play. Nice job so far. Interested to hear your thoughts if you get a chance. Thanks.

Why Russia? I was thinking Sweden in the elimination game. Sweden IMO has the better overall team and played well against Spain. Is Russia still missing their two best players? If not then Russia might be a play. Nice job so far. Interested to hear your thoughts if you get a chance. Thanks.

Honestly my man, I'm from Greece and when I saw the game Sweeden Greece and Sweeden Spain, I wasn't too impressed w/ Sweeden. They only have Ibrahimovic & I trully believe that the Russians will be able to contain him since they are young, fast and strong.

I don't believe that Sweeden plays a true full game, and what I mean but that is all the players playing their part. I also believe that the Russians counter attack is strong.

This is a MUST WIN for Russia as a draw won't help them.

Whatever you choose good luck my man. :cheers:

Zlatan is in the starting line-up:

Arshavin comes back in line-up for Russia after he was suspended for the first 2 games.

Hope Russia wins as I have them to advance, but I'm not totally convinced they will.

I told you all Russia & Under.... Didn't play the under but got the ML

Congrats to all Russians and the National Team.. They deserved it

Back