Wednesday 5/8 Discussion

Ryno14

Pretty much a regular
All day bases today, so let's get a discussion thread going. Not sure how to post the current lines, but some good matchups during the day.

Robbie Ray vs Charlie Morton should be a good one. And who isn't excited for Shelby Miller vs Nick Kingham?

Despite the decent matchups this afternoon, there's not a ton I like betting wise. Possibly the Metropolitans, only because they hit lefties well, but Strahm has been pitching well and Wilmer Font has yet to show anything (didn't even see where Mets acquired him).

Discuss away.

im very confident in the yanks tonight.

also think u can parlay boston with whoever you want

Went Dbacks +140 and TT o3.5 +110 and Cards -155 in the early games. Gonna take Metropolitans in the later afternoon game - can't wait to sweat that one out.

Let me just say this. The Padres are 11=3 in the day going with a great pitcherr

There may be some danger in Colorado. Colorado pitcher is easier to hit on 5 but Holland has not been good on 6 and they have seen him a lot mixing over and Colorado

Went Dbacks +140 and TT o3.5 +110 and Cards -155 in the early games. Gonna take Metropolitans in the later afternoon game - can't wait to sweat that one out.

Reverse sweep here. Thanks Yoan Lopez, the defense, and Fucking Wilmer Flores.

There may be some danger in Colorado. Colorado pitcher is easier to hit on 5 but Holland has not been good on 6 and they have seen him a lot mixing over and Colorado

I don' think they'll be playing at Coor's tonight.

Snow and freezing rain are moving in...

Was anyone watching the Mets game? How does someone not score from 2nd on a “double to deep right?”

Nope, Rays could only score 1 on bases loaded no outs.

Nothing frustrates me more than the way teams fail to get runners home in those spots. Feel like that something advanced metrics has negatively impacted a ton, most guys refuse to choke up and just put the ball in play. Even tho that kind of stuff wins games they don’t get much WAR for doing the little things!!

Back