Wednesday 4/3

Bear

Pretty much a regular
Minn/Milw over 8 1/2 110/100 W

LAA/Miami over 8 1/2 115/100 W

Seattle 1st 5 RL-1/2 115/100 L

St Louis/SD over 8 1/2 100/100 L

Last edited:
love the seattle play and cards over. only problem is pretty much any time i play seattle ff -.5 they don't score jack shit and emd the 5th tied!! i like lot the moves seattle makes and love their pitching staff but they just don't hit enough. they tried to move off several the heavy punch olut guys in lineup last year but the problem is a lot of home runs walked out w the k's.., with the quality of their pitchiing im not sure i woulda sacrificed power.

i can't believe kirby was so awful, i mean it didn't matter i suppose, i told you those cock suckers never score when i play them ff -.5, it's almost uncanny. i know these mfers have hung more 0s when i bet them ff than rest the league combined!!!

i can't believe kirby was so awful, i mean it didn't matter i suppose, i told you those cock suckers never score when i play them ff -.5, it's almost uncanny. i know these mfers have hung more 0s when i bet them ff than rest the league combined!!!
Yep. They were a total no-show today. They should be embarrassed with that effort.

Back