Wednesday 3/21....

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
3-2 overall yesterday in the association

Raptors -5.5 Magic haven't won back-to-back on the road since late November and the Raps are coming off their worst offensive game of the year. Toronto has won the last five at home versus Orlando and look to continue their dominance in the AC Centre, having won 12 of the last 15 there. Bosh and Bargnani have each posted career highs in seperate games this year against Orlando, and in the last meeting Bosh and Howard put on quite the show. Turkoglu has been shooting it well over the last couple weeks and has given his team that much needed perimeter threat. Coming off that big win in Miami, I look for the Magic to be in this one for about 3 quarters and fade down the stretch as they usually do on the road. 102-94

Sonics -3.5 Wilcox decided to play like a man last game out and if he shows that aggression again tonight the Sonics should be able to slip by the Wiz in this spot. By taking it strong to the hole he opened up a lot of shots for Lewis and Allen out on the perimeter. He was a factor early and often and finished his shots. Ray-Ray and Agent Zero both coming off lackluster performances which should make for an entertaining, high scoring affair. 112-105

T-Wolves +6.5 I have this feeling KG will play like a man possessed as he did last night in Phoenix. His team has fallen 2 1/2 behind the Warriors for that final spot..

KG quote...

"The panic button has been hit," Garnett said. "We've got to win these last two bar none. I don't know how to say it anymore. The urgency is there if we're trying to make the playoffs."

It's no secret Sac is banged up on the blocks with Miller's foot acting up again and Kenny Thomas out. Abdur-Rahim, Big Nasty, and Artest will have their hands full with KG and Blount and the Wolves should look to pound it in the paint and grind them out. 96-94 Wolves

Mavs/Cavs Under 187.5 See Killa's thread -- very imformative

:shake:

Last edited:
Thanks rook, 3 gamblers, satyre, cody

Bargani OUT tonight

Raptors' Bargnani had an appendectomy on Wednesday and is expected to be released from the hospital within the next few days.

I think I am going to be on the Sonics w/ you......are you still playing the Raptors even without Bargnani?
Its one of my favorite situations, when a star player goes out bet on that team like last night with the Blazers. Hoping to get it around 3.5 or 4 w/ all that Magic money coming flyin in.

Thanks bar, joe, and p-dub

kmacc - I agree. Not backing off Toronto. If that one comes in I'll prolly stay with the Sonics as well. Allen was a non-factor last game and Lewis is more than capable of taking over the workload.

Back