Wednesday 12/05/07

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
81-61 (57%) +15.78 Units
0-1 -.5 Units ML Parlays

Just a couple for Wednesday. Trying to limit myself a bit more.

BOS U181
CHA TT U93 (-115)
TOR +7
WAS -?? (No Play)
NYK/NJN O183' (hedged out at 184 with Kidd being out)
DET/NOH O189
MEM +9'
MEM/HOU O202'
DEN -6
MLW/GSW U216'
SEA/LAC U196'
DAL -2 (Tailing K. Martin's boy toy)
SEA -3
BOS 2nd half -8.5 (-115)

BOLDED Plays are games I've actually locked in. Still looking at the others.

Still looking to add a couple of 1st half plays as well. Just need to see the #'s.

Don't take this thread to serious fellas. I will be playing all of these but probably not at full units. Every year I like to play the whole card a couple times and Wednesday will be one of them.

Last edited:
I know Dan said he's more confident buying Denver down to -5 -130. Might wanna consider it.

i think that you got that mixed up, i said always pay the extra 40c to move a total TWO points, you know how many games are off by a bucket?

Boston -8 -120 Nets -5 -130 parlay anyone? Wish the Greek let me buy points on parlays. Boston is the best team in the NBA, and the Nets just beat the Cavs by 20 so of course the Knicks game will end with a margin of more than 5. Thoughts?

jp, u know what happens when u play big cards, you'll end up something like 8-7 or 9-6 since you're a pro, but that won't bring back much money, so i suggest you do a 15 team TEASER or something like that, since you know you're going to lose at least 5 or 6 by close margins.

15 team teasers look like scary and risky plays, but in reality, they are safe, lock tight safe

Honestly I'm more worried about losing all of them so I'm going to do a 15 team parlay with the exact opposite picks in case things go really bad.

Honestly I'm more worried about losing all of them so I'm going to do a 15 team parlay with the exact opposite picks in case things go really bad.

damn, you really are a sharpie, that way you'll be guaranteed to win at least one bet tomorrow, i see now, that's solid

Thanks Steed. I'm probably going to need it. I had a really hard time making the darts hit actual plays tonight as I have pink eye and can't see for shit.

Brilliant. Now you have a safeguard against a bad day. This is why I respect you as a capper so much JP.

JP, thoughts on the Raptor game. Any insight as to why it opened so high? Im thinking of going big; talk me out of it buddy.

Thanks Steed. I'm probably going to need it. I had a really hard time making the darts hit actual plays tonight as I have pink eye and can't see for shit.
:36_11_6: LMAO

come on, we all know better than that. GO GET EM!

:shake:

JP, thoughts on the Raptor game. Any insight as to why it opened so high? Im thinking of going big; talk me out of it buddy.

Wow. A serious question. Ya if they put out a +9 again I'll shit myself. That had to be some kind of error. Love to have Bosh in there, but I'm not sure what his status is. If him and Bargnani are out and Ford is in I'd have to give the over a huge look. Both teams playing small, meaning no Skinner, and I could see them running all day long. But +9 even without Bosh and I'll be interested.

Wow. A serious question. Ya if they put out a +9 again I'll shit myself. That had to be some kind of error. Love to have Bosh in there, but I'm not sure what his status is. If him and Bargnani are out and Ford is in I'd have to give the over a huge look. Both teams playing small, meaning no Skinner, and I could see them running all day long. But +9 even without Bosh and I'll be interested.

Even with Ford, the game should go under. Ford will be limited in minutes and Calderone is IMO the better pg right now. Im hoping the books put something like a 202 out there, I see this game in the 190's.

thats a lot of plays ya got, on the over in the hive tonight, grabbed 190 +125 on matchbook, someone must've forgot to take it down or accidently made it +125 instead of -125.

on den, nyk/nj o, and det/no o with ya, but fucked myself out of a total of 10 points by not lockin them in early haha. i will surely lose each one by one point. gl sir

Thanks Satry.

I like the play Brewer but I think my girlfriend took my balls with here and I need them to make that play.

Thanks tsadams.

Nice to see you on that one Renew. As long as Detroit's offense doesn't dissapear that should be an easy one.

Thanks Broadway. Have some confidence man. Losing one point shouldn't kill ya ecspecially on totals.

Thanks BAR. We were thinking about approaching you and the other partners and seeing if we could get an Amechi/Martin forum for all the new visitors that are coming to the site. It'd have lots of pictures. :seeya:

Thanks BAR. We were thinking about approaching you and the other partners and seeing if we could get an Amechi/Martin forum for all the new visitors that are coming to the site. It'd have lots of pictures. :seeya:

LMAO!<!-- / message -->

Back