Wednesday 11/28/2007

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
68-50 (57.6%) +14.68 Units

Great day until I played the 2nd halfs of both late games. No regrets as I had plans to play them both before things tipped off.

Wednesday Plays

POR -3'
GSW +1
Hawks/Bucks U198'

Probably a lite day, but there are a couple others that I know I'll be on. Writeups tomorrow/never. We'll see how much time I have.

Last edited:
I have word that John Amaechi will be at Arco supporting his protege, Kevin Martin, tomorrow night...be careful, VERY careful

I like the Portland pick will probably be on it as well. Little skeptical of the GS line, why is it so low, GS stock is soaring, this line could be -4 and still see major action on the Warriors, although the Kings are 5-2 at home early on. BOL Tomorrow JP

amaechi.jpg

1113298410IMvV2G.jpg

kevin_martin-arton21077-240x240.jpg

I like the Portland pick will probably be on it as well. Little skeptical of the GS line, why is it so low, GS stock is soaring, this line could be -4 and still see major action on the Warriors, although the Kings are 5-2 at home early on. BOL Tomorrow JP

Books had a hard time with GSW last year and as you said the Kings have had success at home this year. Just riding the Warriors as they work their way back from the early season slump. Udrih vs Ellis after Udrih had his emotional game vs the Spurs. I'd love to see teams ATS record after beating the Spurs as a a dog. I have to think that the Kings are in for a letdown.

dang port -3..nice ass line man

3' or 3.5. BM has it still right now. Greek and Pinny at 4.5

what you think of Orlando 2m? Seattle still winless at home, but 2 words: Dwight Howard

Way to many points for me to back ORL. They're finally making people pay to play the Magic. 8.5 is a bit rediculous considering the Spurs only layed 10 there. Seattle or nothing. Most likely nothing.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top">
kevin_martin-arton21077-240x240.jpg
<script type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script>
1113298410IMvV2G.jpg

clay-aiken-head-shot.jpg

adlog.php

</td></tr><tr><td height="5"> </td><td colspan="2" align="center">
<table bgcolor="#f2f5f9" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td height="5"> </td><td width="50%">
</td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Where's the delete post button when you need it? This thread has already gone the wrong way.

On a serious note, I think I may wait for the GSW line to go to -3 or -4 GSW and could take Sacto then.

GL tonight JPicks. :shake:

gl jpicks, may add that gsw play to my card as well and hopin port goes off tonight ...have the over in that one

I'd love to see teams ATS record after beating the Spurs as a a dog. I have to think that the Kings are in for a letdown.

Went ahead and looked up the #'s from last year.

The Spurs lost SU as favorites 20 times last year prior to April 10th. I stopped at April 10th because they quit playing their starters and lost three meaningless games that would provide no emotional difference to the team they lost to. The following is the teams records THE GAME AFTER they upset the Spurs.

Overall 4-15-1 ATS. Breaking it down even farther teams that were 5 point underdogs or more than beat the Spurs went 2-12 ATS their following game. Teams that were 4.5 or less point dogs went 2-3 ATS. Do with it what you want but those are pretty strong #'s.

Can you give me insight into your GS pick? I believe BAR was leaning the other way. Are you liking a short line with a better team?

Can you give me insight into your GS pick? I believe BAR was leaning the other way. Are you liking a short line with a better team?

I love the GSW team with Jackson, particularly when they are hot. I think many discount how good they are because of the fact that they have a huge weakness that is rebounding. They will get exposed every time they play a great rebounding team (SAN, UT). SAC is 26th in the league in rebounding. Not the kind of advantage that will hurt the Warriors. There are matchup problems all over the floor as Artest will probably end up on Baron which leaves Udrih on Ellis. That's a huge problem. The Warriors have athletes and shooters that people still don't believe in.

The best part of the play is from post #21 above though. Team have an awful time off the emotional high they get from beating the Spurs.

First Parlay of the season. Little DOG ML parlay:

Sonics/Rockets

.5 units to win 5.46 Units

GL JP, i only played 4 regular bets tonight (had to take that total I had lined at 189', came home and saw it at 198, but late steam to the under, hope it stays that way)...

You won't believe one of the props I played tonight...look at the pics above LOL

Back