Wednesday 11/21/2007

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
53-35 +17.28 Units

3-5 -2.50 Units on Wednesday (just updating for myself for Friday)

Going to be a chalky day for Wednesday and some of it involves road chalk. I really hate these days but I've got to do it. Try to do some writeups but with so many games on the board time is limited. Lots of leans that I haven't sorted out yet.

DEN -3'
LAL -1
ALT/MIA Under 189
CHA/WAS U191'
Spurs -6
NOH TT O102 (-115)
Pistons -6 (-115) 1st half
Nuggs -6 -105 2nd Half.

DEN -3'
Obviously grabbed this line when it came out. I probably should have posted it in my thread Tuesday, but didn't think it'd move that far during the Nuggets game. I know the question will pop up so the answer is yes I'd still play the Nuggets at 5. I'd probably play it up to 6'. The bottom line is the Nuggets are playing at their highest level of the year while the Clippers are going to have to find scoring from Cassell, Kaman, and Tim Thomas. The Nuggets simply have to much firepower for a team missing it's top two (three with Brand) scoring options.

LAL -1
Killa tail. I'm sure he'll have a writeup shortly for it if he doesn't already.

Last edited:
I think you mean Denver not Chi -3'. also

what you think of Memphis and Houston 2m?

I've had Houston circled for a little bit.

yep. changed the chi to den. still thinking den/chi from last night.

as far as Memphis goes I'm working on a plan to not play any TOR games. for reasoning see TOR/DAL game. It would be Memphis or nothing there.

Hou--still waiting for TMac status. Looks like he'll be playing:

After a full practice with little pain in his elbow on Monday, Tracy McGrady said he's going to play against the Mavericks on Wednesday.

"I'm playing," he said. "I feel good. I'm glad to be back on the basketball court practicing. I wanted to play the last game, but the doctors kept me out and gave me the opportunity to have three days of rest."

Again I'd say Rockets or nothing here. Depends on the line. I have no idea what # they'll throw out, but I'm guessing HOU will be favored by a bucket.

Thanks Devil

really like denver . hope the lakers get it done .
what do you see over/under lakers at milk ?
how can they hang 204 here ? i was expecting much higher .
good luck and continued success.............

ADDING ALT/MIA Under 189 (-110)

Lost a point by not playing this last night. Gained a point by BM being slow moving the line. Not sure how this can be the same # that Mia/SEA and ALT/DAL. I expect this game to have a similar pace to the ATL/SAN game, ecspecially the 2nd half. The Heat still aren't scoring with Wade, not sure they ever do, and until Heat lines end up in the lower 180's I'll have my eye on them.

Not sure if ATLHawksbandwago agrees with this play, but he had a great w/up yesterday for the ATL/SAN game that I think fits here as well.

really like denver . hope the lakers get it done .
what do you see over/under lakers at milk ?
how can they hang 204 here ? i was expecting much higher .
good luck and continued success.............

Looks like you were right man. Moved to 205' overnight and probably heading farther up. My worry about an over here would be related to the output of the Lakers yesterday. Counting on them to do that twice is unrealistic, but I think the books have a bad feel for the Lakers personally. I lean to the over here as I think the pace alone makes it likely.

hope denver wins to give me the slightest hope on my clips future

I think you'll be a lot happier once the Clipps drop their next five games. I don't see how the pull any wins out of that group without Maggs and Mobley.

see denver minus 5 and a half now.......

And six this morning. I'm amazed how little respect they're giving Denver going back three games now.

GL tonight Jpicks, I may add Denver later on. :shake: :cheers:

Thanks satry. GL with the Grizz. Probably have a solid play on your hands.

I'm on them both. Got em at 4.5 and 1.5. GL

Nice. Good luck to you as well gpcyan.

Hey man, thanks for the comments in my threads. Have seen some great things from you on this board, and it's always great to have your comments in my system thread, as I have the numbers but don't know what the play looks like from a capping standpoint. Thanks. :shake:

No problem Ramble and thanks for the nice thoughts as well.

Doublem--you and me me both man.

CHA/WAS U191'

Spurs -6

ADDS:

NOH Team Total O102 (-115)
Pistons -6 (-115) 1st Half

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't see your comment in my thread or here until now ... I couldn't understand that high of a total either, maybe it has something to do with Ricky Davis not missing shots, haha. GL with it, this game looks sloppy as hell, hopefully for you the Heat slow stuff down, I could see this pace getting out of control until halftime... kind of like last night. BOL

other side of the spurs/magic game but otherwise looks good. hopefully the bobcats/wiz slow it down for ya. BOL the rest of the way.

Thanks fellas. So so night so far at 3-3 with Denver pending. In the words of Killa "if clipps win that game, ill tip my cap". You know what he's right. The Pilgrims would insist that I take this opportunity before me.

Nuggs -6 -105 2nd Half.

They might have called me just plain stupid as well. And yes I think this is a square play. Hey even they win 50 % of the time.

Back