Wednesday 10.10

MoneyStacks

Pretty much a regular
Leans:

Coyotes at Ducks: under 5.5 (-125)

Previous matchup between these 2 teams was Saturday with the Ducks winning 1-0. Gibson 41 saves, Raanta 19.

Standings:
Coyotes 0-2-0 (-4 goal diff)
Ducks 3-0-0 (+5 goal diff)

The Coyotes have yet to score a goal this season thru 2 games, with 71 SOG. HC Rick Tocchet said, “They aren’t creating 2nd chances and are playing too fancy.” When things aren’t going your way it’s more than playing tense. You start to deviate from the gameplan & take shortcuts. The elephant in the room grows larger.

More about Raanta:
Played in 47 games last year with .930 SP and 2.24 GAA. Last season at 5-on-5, Raanta ranked third among 1,500-minute netminders with a .937 SP.

More about Coyotes Defensive:
Arizona ranked 27th in shot attempts against, 20th in shots against, 22nd in scoring chances against and 26th in high-danger chances against per 60 minutes last year.

Ducks Defense:
One of the deepest/consistent

Ducks Offense:
Going to struggle early with the injuries to Getzlef, Perry, Kesler.

Gibson is playing lights out:
3-0, .958 SV%, 1.30 GA

Raanta:
.911 SV%, 2.02 GA

Travel:
Coyotes: last game Sat. Next game Sat.
Ducks: last game Mon. Next game Sat.

Prediction:
Ducks 3-0

Last edited:
GOOD insight. I tried a "wild donkey" parlay of favorites

Flyers -1 1/2 +230 @ Senators
@ Capitals -1 1/2 +200 vs VGK
@ Ducks -1 1/2 +180 vs Coyotes

also a VGK @ Capitals prop
Ovechkin score a goal? YES +150

:shake:

That was an uninspired loss for the Ducks. Hardly any second chances, nobody look like they wanted to shoot.

Both teams looked slow. Gibson kept them in it. Neither offense could set anything up. Lots of standing around.

Tough weekend stretch for Ducks (at Stars, at Blues) back-to-back so maybe that’s why they looked like a JV team tonight.

I won my bet, I’m not mad, just sharing my observations.

Cheers.

That was an uninspired loss for the Ducks. Hardly any second chances, nobody look like they wanted to shoot.

Both teams looked slow. Gibson kept them in it. Neither offense could set anything up. Lots of standing around.

Tough weekend stretch for Ducks (at Stars, at Blues) back-to-back so maybe that’s why they looked like a JV team tonight.

I won my bet, I’m not mad, just sharing my observations.

Cheers.

YOU SAID IT. Ducks out shot 25-39 in the game and they have been getting out shot EVERY game so far this season. I think it is Randy Carlyle's "defense first" BS :mad:

Back