Wednesay Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Taking a break from studying for an exam and I thought I would take that time to post a couple plays Im on so far.

Sides 3-3 -0.45 unit
Totals 9-4 +5 unit
YTD 12-7 +4.55 unit

Montreal / Philadelphia over 6

I can be fairly certain that tomorrow night it will be Esche in net for Philly and Aebischer for Montreal as reports out of Montreal say he will get the nod. Either way I like this total to go over. Both teams have alot of talent up front, and IMO are weak on the blue line. MTL PP is looking real strong early on hitting over 20% in the first 2 games, Philly took alot of silly penalties tonight and I doubt they will learn from mistakes in the second of a B2B. Shots are finding their way to the net for both sides and this should be a free skating game with lots of open ice and chances.

Carolina -114

Canes were 6-2 vs the Panthers last year who come home from an abbreviated road to up to Toronto on Monday night. Auld looked great on the Leafs but given the finishers the Canes boast I dont think he will be making all those saves. Canes have shown good signs but havent gone the whole way so far. Think a trip away from home is just what the doctor ordered here as one of the better teams in the league take on one fof the weaker teams. I'll take this nice price.

Thats it right now. Leaning on the over in Atlanta but want to see the goalie for the B's before I Do.

GL everyone:cheers:

Very nice! I love that over between the Habs and Flyers. Was leaning Hurricanes too, but can't commit to it.

Good luck!

:cheers:

Charvik - lets get it man. Thanks. GL

Yanks - Smallish card but think there is some good spots. Thanks. GL:cheers:

Adding

Detroit / Phoenix under 6

I havent liked what I have seen from either team in the way of offensive production goes. Phx only good offensive game came against the Islanders who are showing their colours as one of the worst teams in the league. Not going to cut it against a Detroit team who has had to turn to defense this season in the early going and had a SO vs Pit and gave up 2 to Van. Both teams PK havent faired too well early on but I dont think thats much of an issue when Detroit always is a disciplined team and stays out of the box and both have a good PK unit 'on paper'. Both goalies have save %'s over .900 and Cujo is at his best when he plays former teams / has something to prove. I'll take this in a tight checking game.

Hard - welcome to the forum man. That looks like a nice play with the way the Bruins have been playing defense and with Lehtonen and his SO streak going. GL tonight:cheers:

The Detroit under looks good bro... I might add that later after I have checked the starting goalies...

:cheers:

Charvik - what Im hearing is Joseph / Hasek as per team sites / papers etc... GL

Noose - looks like you found a few plays:cheers: GL

charvik - well Hasek was good for an under

today couldnt have gone much worse... :down:

oh well... good thing about this is there is always the next day:wacka wacka:

Back