Wednedsay Play

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Trailblazers -7 (-110) Risking 3 units

Not overly confident, would have liked -5..

(8 - 0 - 1 +21 units)

I took them at 6.5 at 5d as well as using them ml in a parly with the Redwings. Thinking currently on a play of Sac ml and Sac plus the points at Clipps. GL

I don't like the high spread, I have it at 6.5 I'll wait til after class and make sure it hasn't moved. Blazers are the better team, with or without Durant, right now. And with Durant out, and all their started playing 35+minutes last night, I have to believe the Blazers will put it to them. Goodluck:cheers:

I think Aldridge is back tonight which is big.. the sonics starters played a ton of minutes last night.This should be buttah

Grizzlies -2 Risking 2.5 units

Got a feeling Yao, Battier and maybe even Tmac are out

I would be worried about line movements, but the line moved last night as well. I still see 6' at the greek. I think they win by dd.
Few factors for this.. Glad to see Roy and Aldridge playing. Also think he will play the starters a lot to try to find a cohesive unit.

Yea ill take 7 i have it capped as a 10 pt win no matter what seattle does.
Dont think they would play Damian that much considering he played 40 the previous night. Wilcox,watson and wally also played a ton. I will probably add more to the play once i hear back from the sonics beat writer.

It will be a struggle for them to score with their bench.
Sene, petro, The french scrub, Swift, green ridnour and kenny thomas are all average at best nba players. I like Portlands depth. Their first 8 guys are all solid and all are battling for the starting positions.

Grizzlies Rockets U 196 (-110) Risking 2.5 units

Don't get this line at all..

This is enough plays, got a feeling the streak comes to an end tonight.

Trailblazers -7 (-110) Risking 3 units
Grizzlies Rockets U 196 (-110) Risking 2.5 units
Grizzlies -2 (-110) Risking 2.5 units

Might add more to the first play..

Your putting that streak in jeopardy:4_6_202v: I like all three though, why on earth is that Grizzlies/Rockets under at 196, thats absurd, given the circumstances, that baffles me. I may jump on that as well. Goodluck man

No idea bro. They had like 174 at the end of regulation last night. Then factor in both are playin b2b and I doubt the starters play much, I would think this goes under pretty easily.

And yes the streak is in jeopardy. Turned into an action junkie tonight..
:23_29_107v:I will take 2 - 1 ..

Your putting that streak in jeopardy:4_6_202v: I like all three though, why on earth is that Grizzlies/Rockets under at 196, thats absurd, given the circumstances, that baffles me. I may jump on that as well. Goodluck man

well it ended at 202, so dropping it 6 points in around what I expected. They can't drop it more, but the under really should've hit yesterday. Both teams have good offenses and might try to get them back on track after thatslow start yesterday

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="8" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="wiretap_key_header">Suns Waive Richie Frahm</td> </tr> <tr> <td>October 24, 2007 - 7:28 pm</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
Frahm_Richie_min.jpg
RealGM Staff Report -
The Phoenix Suns waived guard Richie Frahm, the team announced on Wednesday.

Frahm appeared in two preseason games with the Suns, averaging 6.0 points and 2.0 assists in 10.0 minutes.</td></tr></tbody></table>

I loved Frahm at gonzaga. Kid was off tha chain. Got mad love for the white point guards i.e. Diener, Dickau etc..

Anyway the memphis game is on channelsurfing.net

I got an email from the sonics beatwriter..

Not yet. I know Robert Swift and Delonte West will get time on the court. ... PJ said he'll keep a similar rotation as the Golden State game. So I would imagine that Swift takes Kurt Thomas' minutes and West slides in for Jeff Green who will replace injured Kevin Durant.</pre>

Too tired to get excited
96 - 90 Memphis wins.. so we win both the total and the side :tiphat:

(10 - 0 - 1 +25.5 units):23_6_102:

Im gonna lay down see yall in the morning :cheers:

Back