WedBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thanks for all the replies last post, back home in the mountains with lots of maintenance to catch up on.
My season is for shit. win one day,lose the next....and in this loop that I cant seem to break out of YTD total is @ +3.14 which isnt very satisfying but I dont know what to do different

I'm trying these tonite
907 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -139 vs Cincinnati Reds x1...looks like a SP mismatch here as Garcia is far better than Simon who has a 6.84 ERA at home, while the Cardinals average 6.00 rpg on the road.
918 Texas Rangers* -1 -108 vs Houston Astros x1...like Darvish, and he has a solid 3.54 ERA against Houston in his career, while Fister has a weak 5.18 ERA in his career against Houston. Also Houston struggles on the road while Texas is 22-9 at home this season
929 Boston Red Sox* +112 vs San Francisco Giants x1....two great SP with Bum being more lights out so far this season but I like Bos bats to win this one

GLTA

Well your ytd is about 43 units better than mine. BOL ol man :beer4:
we'll get back in form brfore the yrs done, gl kj

Get em Blood
Thank u sir, U to

The mountains will get you right, welcome home pardner.

:cheers3:
yes it will Zane, big change in temps @ 4000, 48 when i went out on porch to drink mt 1st cup of coffee this morn

Welcome home Mr Hound, get em tonight
nice to be home when i dont have to haul firewood :)

BOL fellas

adding
914 New York Yankees* -1 -144 vs Los Angeles Angels x1 ....this line looks like the yankees of old and certainly not deserving of their recent play but Weaver has just two wins in his last seven starts and still has an ERA north of five this year. Eovaldi has been good for a Yankee team in need of quality starting pitching He is 6-2 with a 4.09 ERA and a 1.212 WHIP over the course of 66 innings this season.

916 Baltimore Orioles* -1 -108 vs Kansas City Royals x2 ... i almost let this one slip by, Volquez has an 6.67 ERA on the road this season with a .294 opponent batting average, so i think theO's offense can score on him. Tillman has a solid 2.74 ERA at home this season with a .224 opponent batting average, so I think he can hold down the Royals. KC's offense has been cold, while the O's offense continues to score.

BOL Blood - I know you are glad to be back in the mountains, hope you are feeling better my friend.

College Championship
Softball Baseball 1235 Auburn* +160 vs Oklahoma x1....this line is all over the place. I like Auburn hitting and their confidence level is sky hi

Thanks guys,
Believe me Its nice to be home and 'out of civilization' for awhile
GL to U tonite

Living up high makes a difference, I'm at 9200' and it's a balmy 49 degrees right now. No need for A/C, maybe fire up the woodstove later...

Back