WedBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Tues went 4-4-0 +0.88 ytd= -13.26
going no where fast and on initial looks didnt see much today....but I'll find some to lay down on

Thanks to everyone who stopped by on Tues...I got tied up and could not get back to all

Cruse, thanks for asking, I,m just old sweetheart, with all of the aches and pains and other things that go with the age. I appreciate everyone putting up with my quirks and old ways of thinking.

Wed
951 San Francisco Giants* -108 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
Not big on either starter.... I don’t have much faith in Jake Peavy right now, but I do have some faith in the Giants offense. They have been hitting the ball well over the last few games and Pence has been very hot. Straily has walked to many and the Giants are the type of team who will make you pay for extra base runners.

953 Chicago Cubs* -126 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x2
The Cubs continue to play good ball at both ends of the plate and you have to like the Cubs and the small line with the way they're playing.Lester may have only gotten off to the third best start as a Cubs pitcher, but he’s still got a sub two ERA. Nicasio (3-2, 3.33) threw seven shutout innings against Cincinnati in his last start, allowing three hits and striking out eight but he Bucs are 0-4 in their past four home games vs. a lefty.

956 New York Mets* -1 -143 vs Atlanta Braves x2
Matz has been brilliant over his last three starts and I don’t see the Braves mounting much offense against him. Chacin who has actually pitched well, even on a stinky Braves team. The Braves have lost ten of their last twelve games, with Chacin getting one of those wins.Matz allowed seven earned runs in his first start in only 1.2 innings, beginning the season with a 37.80 ERA. After three more starts, he has managed to lower it all the way to under four. He’s obviously been great over his last three allowing two earned runs once and no earned runs in the other two starts. He has won all three of those starts.

par the above three with runs bought

1. 5/4/2016 12:35 PM MLB Baseball 951 San Francisco Giants* +2½ -390 vs Cincinnati Reds
    J Peavy - R Listed D Straily - R Listed
  2. 5/4/2016 12:35 PM MLB Baseball 953 Chicago Cubs* +1½ -330 vs Pittsburgh Pirates
    J Lester - L Listed J Nicasio - R Listed
  3. 5/4/2016 1:10 PM MLB Baseball 956 New York Mets* +1½ -420 vs Atlanta Braves
    J Chacin - R Listed S Matz - L Listed
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 200 To Win 205

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Thinking the UNDER in the Buccos game Blood. Any opinion? Bucs bats have been quiet and both pitchers decent...

957 Colorado Rockies* -112 vs San Diego Padres x2
Love this matchup, take a look at it. Chatwood has been very impressive this season and the Rockies offense should be able to score some runs against the inexperienced Vargas... the Rockies are not known for winning the ole hound much coin but I am confident in Chatwood who has a 0.46 ERA in his three road starts this season.

963 Seattle Mariners* -117 vs Oakland Athletics x1
kinda pulling this one out my ass....neither tm has been good to me this yr but Oak isnt playing well at home and King Felix should just make it harder.

Last edited:
Thinking the UNDER in the Buccos game Blood. Any opinion? Bucs bats have been quiet and both pitchers decent...

I agree, Cutch doesnt hit Lester well
I have cut back on my totals to half U because they were underperforming my side plays and just not posting them as much
BOL Kid

966 Cleveland Indians* -166 vs Detroit Tigers x half
damn, this line has moved 20cents sense i played it earlier this morn. I cant play Det cause one never knows what version of Sanchez will show up....and Kluber is a bad luck pitcher.Obviously not my favorite play of the day

1. 5/4/2016 3:40 PM MLB Baseball 957 Colorado Rockies* -114 vs San Diego Padres
    T Chatwood - R Listed C Vargas - R Listed
  2. 5/4/2016 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 963 Seattle Mariners* -117 vs Oakland Athletics
    F Hernandez - R Listed S Manaea - L Listed
Risking 50 To Win 124

975 Los Angeles Angels* -137 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
975 Los Angeles Angels/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 8½ -125 x half
both plays based on
Zach Davies on the mound where he has lost all three starts this season, accumulating an 8.78 ERA and a 2.25 WHIP over 13.1 innings. Back on Friday when we last saw him, Davies was beat up for four runs over five innings in a loss to the Marlins.Santiago holds a 3.34 ERA and a 1.05 WHIP in 32.1 innings of work. Things went a little rough for Santiago in his last appearance Friday against the Rangers, as he gave four earned across 5.2 innings.

Thanks guys, Appreciate all of the comments GL to yall

added

970 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -135 vs Texas Rangers x1

972 Houston Astros* -1 -120 vs Minnesota Twins x2

968 Baltimore Orioles* -1 +114 vs New York Yankees x1

Back