Sniffing out wins
lost big last nite going 1-4-0 -5.0 YTD -7.07
I have dug myself an early hole to climb out of....Nice N Easy

Wed
1pm
901 Miami Marlins* +112 vs New York Mets x half
901 Miami Marlins* +1½ -190 vs New York Mets x half
901 Miami Marlins/New York Mets* Under 7½ -135 x half
I started the season thinking Miami may do something good this yr.I stil think they will surprise some people this yr. Mets ace deGrom has left the team for Florida to be with his wife for the birth of the couple's first child. He was going to miss his scheduled start Wednesday regardless with some right lat tightness suffered on Friday. So it's Logan Verrett here for New York. He has pitched one inning of relief this season, allowing a run against the Phillies. He made four spot starts last year and pitched 47.2 innings overall, going 1-2 with a 3.59 ERA. He threw five scoreless innings in his lone appearance against Miami. Lefty Adam Conley for Miami. He pitched just one inning in a start last week in Washington and allowed three runs. He didn't go any longer because of a long rain delay. Because this is the first lefty of the season the Mets have faced, you will see Lagares and Flores in the starting lineup. Lagares' presence likely will shift Yoenis Cespedes from center to left field and relegate Conforto to the bench. Flores will either play short or second.Conley is 0-0, 3.79 in his last four starts; over is 4-2-1 in his last seven on road. .
Verrett is making first '16 start; he was 1-1, 3.63 in four starts LY.
Marlins won three of their last four games. New York is 2-5 in its first seven games- they scored nine runs in five losses. Mets are 11-10 in their last 21 against Miami.

BOL today, Bloodhound. Hard to argue with a play against the Mets with their lineup being so anemic lately. GL :cheers3:

3:35
915 Los Angeles Angels* -103
vs Oakland Athletics x half
915 Los Angeles Angels/Oakland Athletics* Over 8 -132 x half
Angels won last three games, allowing six runs (under 5-2 last seven). Oakland is 1-5 at home this season. (under 6-1 in last seven games overall).Shoemaker is 2-4, 7.62 in his last six starts (over 4-1-1). .
Surkamp allowed two runs in 4.1 IP in his first '16 start, his first MLB start since '13 and the A's cant win @ home

3:40
917 Texas Rangers* +140 vs Seattle Mariners x1
917 Texas Rangers/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -150 x1 ....
The Rangers have won four of their last five and their bats have come alive on this road trip with the Rangers scoring seven and eight in their last two.Mariners have now lost five in a row and scored just 7 runs over that period.

908 Chicago Cubs* -1 -135 vs Cincinnati Reds x1

910 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 +110 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1

913 Arizona Diamondbacks/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -155 x1

914 Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -106 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1

911 San Francisco Giants* -1 +120 vs Colorado Rockies x half
911 San Francisco Giants/Colorado Rockies* Under 12 -142 x half

Back