WedBases Read-- at your on risk

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
It plain to see that my crystal ball has completely stopped working and I am left with capping only and even that isnt working at present.....but because I enjoy what I do(and usually make a bit) , I will continue to do what has worked over the yrs.
Tues went 15-20-0 -17.68 in bases YTD is down from a posted hi of 99ish to a present +72.78U

so, the 2pm game
912 Houston Astros* -1 -120 vs Oakland Athletics x2
911 Oakland Athletics/Houston Astros* Over 7 -140 x1 ... Have you noticed that Oakland now has the worst record in the majors and a coin eater for me at least. I cant win with them and cant win against them? True, the A's have been ravaged by injuries, but that's baseball. Hahn (1-3, 4.42) looks to end Oakland's slump. The A's have lost his past four. He allowed four runs over 6.1 innings last time out against the White Sox. Hahn has allowed only one homer in 38.2 innings all season. He hasn't faced Houston. Only one Astro has seen him, Gattis is 0-for-3 with a strikeout against him. Keuchel (5-0, 1.87) for Houston. He has come back to earth a little bit, allowing eight runs and 16 hits over 12.2 innings over his past two starts, but Houston still won them both. He dominated Oakland on April 24 with a complete-game two-hitter. Coco Crisp is 7-for-19 with three doubles off him. Houston won six of last seven games, scoring 35 runs and they won last five of last six games with Oakland, four of last five went over total. A's lost ten of last 12 games and the over is 7-3-1 in their last eleven.

GLTA

Love the Stros, Blood. A couple of other trends against the A's is their dismal 1-12 in day games, and 1-8 against lefties. Can't see them turning all of that around today...

:cheers3:

BOL today my friend, redemption right around the corner. I think it's tough when there are a larger % of IL games on the board. I have never done well in those and May always seems to be a tough month for me in the past in the bases. I am just trying to find a couple I really like and play those. I know that's not your style though and you have to stick with what has always worked for you.

Hound Doggie, what you need is a quick stop at the local Rub N Tug... Will do wonders for you
You're a warrior keep up the fight my friend

BOL hound, keep grinding it's a marathon

Good luck today BH.

Love the Stros, Blood. A couple of other trends against the A's is their dismal 1-12 in day games, and 1-8 against lefties. Can't see them turning all of that around today...

BOL today my friend, redemption right around the corner. I think it's tough when there are a larger % of IL games on the board. I have never done well in those and May always seems to be a tough month for me in the past in the bases. I am just trying to find a couple I really like and play those. I know that's not your style though and you have to stick with what has always worked for you.

Hound Doggie, what you need is a quick stop at the local Rub N Tug... Will do wonders for you
You're a warrior keep up the fight my friend

GL today blood

BOL Blood

Thanks for the words of encouragements fellas...I need all I can get at the moment

btw, i will be on the rd all day on Thur wiyh no time to capp so make some good pks and will tail

nba tonite
504 Atlanta Hawks* -1 -110 vs Cleveland Cavaliers x2
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]503 Cleveland Cavaliers/Atlanta Hawks* Under 200 -112 x2 ....The Cavs lost three of four meetings against the Hawks this year during the regular season. I like the Hawks at home against James, who is hurting with two bad legs. Atlanta has won the last 5 games at home against Cleveland.

nhl
59 New York Rangers* +115 vs Tampa Bay Lightning x1
59 New York Rangers/Tampa Bay Lightning* Under 5½ -210 x1

par

1. 5/20/2015 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 59 New York Rangers* +115 vs Tampa Bay Lightning
  2. 5/20/2015 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 59 New York Rangers/Tampa Bay Lightning* Under 5½ -210

Risking 100 To Win 215

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

i played a few more for tonite but mostly all small

ARI +121 x half
STL +102 x half
PHI +120 x half
SDG -141 x1