Wed.

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Will update more throughout the night...

Like the Spurs to come out tough..

SAS -2 1Q 2 Units

I was just bored and threw some units on those quarter plays... niether fit my system... and WOW... Cavs are a bad team.... not much else to say about them right now.

*Nuggers -3.5 1Q 3 Units

Rough with the 1Q.. should stick to picking select plays from that simple system I had going... hitting over 65%. This one would fit it I believe and Lakers later should too (I'll play if Kobe plays)

Man of all things you didnt cash on SA!!! At least make me feel good about losing and being dead wrong!

GL on the rest....never be afraid to contribute bro...

what a fucking moose in the nuggets 1st quarter

24-15 nuggets with 1:41 in 1st quarter

24-24 end of 1st quarter

:moose:

UNREAL

Yeah, I don't like to fade your big plays Nut. I liked them 1Q, I hate laying 6 or more...

Adding the only 1Q I liked before 6:45 this evening... and that's the Lakers tonight vs. a Hornets team who has been struggling. They are thin, have no outside shooting right now. Butler can keep them in it early... but Jackson isn't going to drop this game. Like the LAL to come out sharp despite Kobe's injury. Odom should have 6-8 1Q vs. this NOK defense IMO.

Lakers -3 1Q 5 Units

Been watching the Lakers play.... very sloppy 1H... they should dominate the Hornets 2H after a halftime pep talk. Love the 6.5 grab it quick.

Lakers -6.5 2H 5 Units

Back