Wed

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
No time for talk.

Atlanta +8 -110 2 units
New York +120ML 2 units

Best of luck to all tonight:cheers:

SA Spurs will win but not by 9. Too public. Agree.
New York is in my head for 2 days now.
Good luck.

Wow... seems the majority were on the Spurs... I got the Spurs @ -6. I see it is up to 8 now and that presents a little middle opportunity. If it were to land on 6 or 8 I would win one side and push the other and 7 gets me both. That being said, not sure I will be taking the Hawks or not.

B2B though for the Spurs against an Atlanta team that except for last night, has been playing some pretty good ball.

fuck...I'm on Spurs...alright Al...you gonna have to lose this time...lol

B.O.L. to ya :shake:

good luck BAR, may the Knicks bring you cash :D

On the other side with my boys though :cheers:

Spurs -6,5 and ATL +8 both win bro, we capped the hell out of this one :D.

Too bad for Lee's absence, NY fell apart in the 2nd Q and Sixers never looked back...

I didn't hedge and just kept my Spurs -6. Would of been a perfect middle with Atl +8.... Oh well... I'll be happy with the Spurs win.

it couldn't be because of luck that you hit this could it?

Not at all. Take away Manu's unreal run and the Hawks played as good or better in this game. Glad the early Spurs backers and late Hawk backers all won.

I didn't get the David Lee news till it was to late to hedge or I certainly would have.

but when looking at the outcome of a contest, don't we have to keep the performances from the starters???lol

it seems to me that EVERYBODY got lucky on this one...which is awesome...either team could have covered the 6-8 point spread. The Spurs were not losing this game, that was obvious...and it was just as evident that the Hawks were playing too well to be blown out...

lets allow a win to be called lucky once in a while...lol

if the spurs won by 5 would i have been unlucky?
now the spurs won by 7...was i very lucky??

it's one shot...lol

there's no "right side" when you look at spreads like these....once again, vegas got it right

It was lucky for both sides backing wise..no doubt...

I just had a feeling this would land on 7...in all honesty...one of those gut things...middles happen in NBA...and its not always by coincidence...not saying thats case but I don't doubt anything

Either way I am glad most people won on the game.

Manu's 24 points in under 5 minutes is something to cherish seeing fellas

BAR - you realize my comment was a joking manner I hope...I just knew cause you posted Hawks +8 I was gonna get moosed...LOL

"not at all"
"it was lucky no doubt"

lololololol,

we're cool man but this is funny

Back