scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
No time for wirteups. Two early ones for me:

A's +172 two units

DET/KC UNDER 9.5 -125 two units

LEt's get em Barmeezee:

Yanks -160 three units
UNDER 7.5 ATL/FLA -108 two units

Can't ignore the ump numbers in these two.

Thanks LOUL....

Orioles -113 four units - but I doubt they get it in.... Rain...

BUrnett has given up 15 ER this year in his two starts at Baltimore. They guy has always had the tendency to be all or nothing on the road. Guthrie is a kid I'm a fan of. 2 ER in two starts this year vs. the Jays. Rarely lights out but he just doesn't get shelled. He's probably good for 2-3 ER and 7 innings and that should be enough for this pen full of jokers to be able to hold on to.

Orioles made a run late last night on their old buddy BJ Ryan but left the tying runs aboard. Momentum is on their side, as are the home away numbers (TOR miserable outside Rogers Center).

Again, this game looks to be a rainout according to weather.com, but I'm out of town and have learned not to trust those guys.

ANother note with Guthrie - he hasn't given up more than 3ER in a home start since opening day vs. the Rays. This includes two starts vs. Boston, NYY, CHISox, HOU. ..... So I don't see him having trouble with this lineup.

As for the total, I lean OVER with the Pens and Bernett's inconsistensies. But not with Barry..... Good luck

ANother note with Guthrie - he hasn't given up more than 3ER in a home start since opening day vs. the Rays. This includes two starts vs. Boston, NYY, CHISox, HOU. ..... So I don't see him having trouble with this lineup.

As for the total, I lean OVER with the Pens and Bernett's inconsistensies. But not with Barry..... Good luck

Weather is shaping up nicely for OVERS too.

Thanks for your input bro...

Back