Wed Plays

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
SEA/TOR OVER 7.5 -105 two units

I hate explaining a game like this, but these offenses are not as bad as people are making them out to be. Both pitchers and pens are decent, but when a side is as loaded as that under is in a day game, I look to go the other way. All it takes is an ump to tighten his zone with these two on the hill and this one goes well over.

Bal/Bos UNDER 10 -115 two units

I threw my thougts up there in the O's Sox thread earlier this AM. Looking at playing Balt again, but yet to pull the trigger there.

Leaning towards COL, and Anaheim, but want to see lineups in Cali first.

added:

TB -102 three units Kaz pitching at another level. Won't see this price with him again for a long time.

Doggy - I did do as you say and bet Balty with OVER last night. I don't see any reason to get off the train today. Colon isn't any bargain, despite his decent start, and Olson evidently dodged bullets last time vs. BOS (check BetCrimes's thoughts in Weds discussion thread)... I lean OVER even though Runge is close to club-member status... Also, I don't think you will ever see 9.5 on this game. I expect closer to 10.5 by first pitch.

Also, those two pitchers today in Toronto were pretty good. Also - those offenses ARE as bad as we think they are. They don't hit with the bases empty, and they don't hit with men in scoring position.

You are about to coerce me into a bet on Tampa...

I just threw another two units on Kaz at +104

You're right about Olsen's last time against Boston, and he has given up runs against them in his starts, but with Balt's pen and Runge behind the plate - I'm not swaying on my Under.

Yeah, I was dead wrong about that Jays game.... Never a doubt for the under backers.

Fucking Rays.

Gotta run. Here's the rest of a heavy card. All plays for two units

Nats/Bucs UNDER 8.5 +105
Phils/Marlins OVER 8.5 -120
Rockies -104
Twins/Injuns Over 9.5 -105
ChiSox/Tiggers UNDER 9 -120
Marlins +1.5 -120

Tough luck on Tampa. The ump really squeezed him up there. He also threw 117 pitches, and for some reason, the ump brings in a lefty to finish the inning, then leaves him in to face Vladdy in the 8th. Don't understand what people think sometimes.

Not against you on any, and wonder why not play Florida straight. GL...

Thanks Rex. Yeah - I considered the FLA straight play. The way this day's going I feel like I might need that extra run......

Good luck tonight Rex

Ok fellas. They're telling us who's gonna win in San Diego tonight.

Big play for me on San Diego.

Public darling -LA
Solid pitcher - Billingsley
Bullpen - LA
Offense - LA

What the fuck is this line doing at -106 for the Padres with WOlf on the hill?

FIve units SD -106

Ok fellas. They're telling us who's gonna win in San Diego tonight.

Big play for me on San Diego.

Public darling -LA
Solid pitcher - Billingsley
Bullpen - LA
Offense - LA

What the fuck is this line doing at -106 for the Padres with WOlf on the hill?

FIve units SD -106

Wolf is one of the hottest SP in baseball and well his home splits are probably top 5 for a SP so far if you exclude the 2nd meeting vs ARI.....

33 inn 26 h 6 runs before today which he tacked on 7 inn 4 h 1 1bb 9K

40 INN 30 H 7 runs !10bbs 39 K

Rode him for the4th straight time at home today but the line move well guess the cats out of the bag .

Home starts excluding the Zona start I mentioned ...
1 run , 1 run , 2 runs , 2 runs , 0 runs and 2 runs ALLOWED.....hard to lose even if you are SD. Thats 6 games and 10 runs allowed !:cheers:

Back