Wed NHL News And Notes...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
The Sabres are 0-11 in their last 11 games following a win. Toronto is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Buffalo. Toronto is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Buffalo. To be honest, neither team is playing all that great right now. Buffalo is rested, Toronto played last night. But I like Toronto to get back on track -140 -1.5 +175

Tampa Bay is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games when playing on the road against Washington. Tampa Bay is 5-12 ATS in its last 17 games when playing Washington. The Juice Is High In This One. But I like Washington +120 & +1.5 -205

Ottawa is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games. Ottawa is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road. OTT +1.5 -160

Winnipeg is 6-13 SU in its last 19 games when playing Anaheim. Winnipeg is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Anaheim. Mighty Ducks +125

These are leans I may or may not play. As always, do your own due diligence when placing a wager. What's up Teapot & Zeke! Have a great day. The rest of you that view and don't say anything can eat a big fat dick like Easy E & Tim Dog, & Luke.

GL :shake:

TB has officially clinched everything. That's not to say they hang up the skates & eat popcorn but why bust their asses against one of the top teams in the east who has something to play for & has arguably the number one goon in the league on their team? I like that Caps ML play.

A guy I follow on Twitter posts action that he sees from "known" bettors (sharps) which is pretty insightful. There is also some other guy, a complete fucking mush with possibly the worst gambling luck I've ever seen. He was fading the top five first period teams for a couple months, going against the trend. He lost over 400 large in the process. He has been chipping away at that with first periods but some of his sides are still god awful. Anyways he posted a biggie on Vancouver laying -180 tonight. I grabbed Ottawa +165 thank you.

Tampa won’t coast per se. you coast towards the end and go into the playoffs like that you’ll get bounced in the first round. I think they use the rest of the season to work out kinks and maybe mix up their lines a bit.

What about the Over In Wash Tonight?

TB
Goals For (Per Game): 287 (3.93)

Goals Against (Per Game): 191 (2.62)

WASH
Goals For (Per Game): 248 (3.40)

Goals Against (Per Game): 225 (3.08)

Tea also posted on the 11th, that Tampa was scoring 5 goals, 40% of the time. Since the 11th...
March 11 - 6 Goals

March 14 - 5 Goals

March 16 - 6 Goals (.vs.) Wash

March 18 - 4 Goals

Back