wed nba...

Very tough bet to make on either side. A few days ago I was thinking CAvs as well but after OT last night it makes me think twice. This game is probably as close as the oddsmakers have the number set. The question is should Dallas really be favored? Maybe. You can easily make the case that three points is value with Cleveland at home. Certainly can't argue that and Dallas could easily be due for another clunker just like last Monday night in GS. They're unlikely to continue winning at the pace they have been.

Very tough bet to make on either side. A few days ago I was thinking CAvs as well but after OT last night it makes me think twice. This game is probably as close as the oddsmakers have the number set. The question is should Dallas really be favored? Maybe. You can easily make the case that three points is value with Cleveland at home. Certainly can't argue that and Dallas could easily be due for another clunker just like last Monday night in GS. They're unlikely to continue winning at the pace they have been.

The Cavs game last night doesnt change my mind at all..Killa and I were talking about that yesterday and both expected it. As for who should be favored,I made the Cavs around 2-3.

The Cavs game last night doesnt change my mind at all..Killa and I were talking about that yesterday and both expected it. As for who should be favored,I made the Cavs around 2-3.

Good health and GL..

I can't agree that the Cavs should be favored by 2-3 though. Thats saying that Dallas would lay 3-4 @ home which is a joke. I think the opening line is about right....these inflated lines(somewhat) today do place some value in Cleveland..precisely why I played Dallas yesterday..

gl tonight..enjoy the game.:cheers:

Good health and GL..

I can't agree that the Cavs should be favored by 2-3 though. Thats saying that Dallas would lay 3-4 @ home which is a joke. I think the opening line is about right....these inflated lines(somewhat) today do place some value in Cleveland..precisely why I played Dallas yesterday..

gl tonight..enjoy the game.:cheers:

I have to give the Cavs a home edge more then other teams.

Just a question for ya BAR. What do you think the line woulda been if Chauncy played when you guys played them at home the other day?

Back