Wed MLB

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 131-144-8 -37.12 units

Took yesterday off after a brutal Monday.

Baltimore -109 one unit
Under 9.5 -105 in Baltimore 1.5 units
No run in first in Balt even one unit

Orioles typically hit righties a bit better than ANA, and the Angles are struggling right now. No Bourjos in CF is a big deal here. He robbed Hardy of a 2 run shot yesterday that very few guys not named Adam Jones would have caught :) O's better lefties have been struggling over their last 5-6 games (Markakis, Davis, McClouth) but I still like Baltimore at this price vs Williams who they roughed up earlier this year. No Wieters today for the O's but Hammel has had three games with backup catchers over the last three seasons and his ERA in those games is under 5 (while his 2013 ERA is above)...

I'll be on KC pretty big in the game at Kauffman.

The guy playing CF for the Angels today probably makes that catch too, not too shabby of a back up CFer.

Angels lead after five inns 1-0 with no scores in the first and then the O's win 3-1, sound good?

Let's play today:

KC (Shields) +113 one unit
Reds score first -160 half unit
Reds TT over 4 -125 one unit
Reds +1.5 -260 one unit

3 teamer KC +1.5; TB; Blackhawks one unit to win 3.91

crazy damn season so far...we spend all this time capping and sometimes it goes just opposite of what we think

GL on them all doggy

Fuck Pedro Strop.....

Mil/Mia over 4 first five -105 one unit

Figaro is trash and has looked awful in both of his starts. I'd play the fish but Slowey on three days rest??? Ehh.

Back