Wed MLB

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
LW 7-5, up about 3 units (1395)

TW 1-0, up 2 units

Brewers -138, 2 units WIN

add:

Yanks -133, 4 units WIN

Not much time.. But mostly like the pitching matchup. Plenty of opps vs Baily for the Brewers.

I'll get back in here later:

Remaining plays will likely come from this list

Minny
NYY
Bos
STL/LAD over

:cheers:

Last edited:
This place has sure changed recently:36_19_2:

Hit the brewers for a nice start to the day. Fell off all my leans but one:

add:

Yanks -133, 4 units

I really hate Ponson but think he will give some needed innings and the Yanks will score plenty off the rook... If anyone has any questions or comments I'll be around awhile.. No energy to type up my complete capping thoughts

Last edited:
hit the brew crew along with you. good luck tonight. after last night and a string of bad luck for me, i have vowed to not bet the yanks for the rest of the season. we'll see how long that lasts. think its a nice spot for them, gl

hit the brew crew along with you. good luck tonight. after last night and a string of bad luck for me, i have vowed to not bet the yanks for the rest of the season. we'll see how long that lasts. think its a nice spot for them, gl

I hear ya on the Yanks.. I've been waiting to play them in the right spot for awhile.. Think this is it..

GL to you

with TB already winning, I hope that's enough motivation for the Yanks to play well. good luck.

2-0 night, picked up 6 units:smiley_acbe:

Also hit all my leans-- Damn-- was parlaying (small) all my leans and my main plays for awhile but didn't do it tonight.. Would have been a nice one..

good job TW

gotta say I wasn't pleased with your boys ripping Lowe apart as I took the Dodgers...:D

oh well

good job TW

gotta say I wasn't pleased with your boys ripping Lowe apart as I took the Dodgers...:D

oh well

Cards offense is streaky-- on the upside now.. Probably worth a look in day game tommorow.. I'll wait as never know what lineup Larussa runs out in day games. My guess - sit struggling Glaus in favor of Miles, run an outfield of Lud, Schu and the beaver (mathers).. Probably rest Molina- OK with that as Larue has been hitting.. BP is set up OK now though a deep outing by Lohse (expected) makes things much easier... Probably a play:smiley_acbe:

Back