Wed MLB-- Tee*dub's Mom's picks

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
since 7/28 Posted on CTG

36-14, (+37,085)--- ML, RL and Totals

It was actually me, Tee*dubs mom, who picked these games during this roll. It was also me who hit 4 of 5 in NFL wk #1.. I just put the little tike to bed for his afternoon nap.

Think I have hit 5 or 6 in a row and have hit 10 of last 12. 72% during a 50 game stretch. Tee*dub's mom is always selective.

Don't think this one will be popular though.

Stl Cardinals -110, 4 units

If I told you you could get a team that's won 3 in a row vs a team that has lost 8 of last 9 and in those 8 losses the team you are betting against has scored a total of only 20 runs. And if I told you the team is at home and the pitcher they have toeing has gone at least 7 innings in 7 of his last 8 starts and in those 7 games has given up 2ERs or less in each. And he is facing a pitcher that gave up 5 Ers in two innings in his last outing.. And what if I told you- you could get this team at a pick at home?

Yep, right spot..

Lilly has been decent but his last start was god awful. 3 bb and 5 hits, 5 ER in 2IP v Reds.

Looper is a guy to watch closely as he is fairly predictable.. I wrote on these pages prior to his last start that I thought he would bounce back well from his previous start in which he got shelled giving up 8Ers.. In his career he has always bounced back from those occasions.. And the result was 7 IP, 4h and 0Ers vs Fla.. Stl went on to lose that game but Looper was special in that outing and has been pretty special for a long time, sans one (8 ER) start.

Looper is a guy who historically gets in a groove and stay there.

Cubs just suck right now, aren't scoring and really aren't pitching very well during this stretch.. Pretty natural cycle they are in and the cycle is at the bottom right now.. If you are going to "play against the Cubs" and I rarely do it- now is the time.

Pujols is on fire and although the numbers for Lilly v. the Cards in his career and specifically this year are pretty good- his performance trend is currently heading south..

Expect a fairly low scoring game in which Looper goes deep and Lilly has a mid inning exit.

Notes: Glaus is getting an MRI today on right shoulder and is unavailable. Expect Lopez to play 3rd...Carpenter is unavailable out of the bullpen

Hit the last of my several Cards win totals bets incl the one on the left so should have a fun trip to sin city in Oct.. Probably bring little Tee*dub along although he is an ornery little rascal when he travels. (likes to call hookers to his room)

since 7/28 Posted on CTG

Probably bring little Tee*dub along although he is an ornery little rascal when he travels. (likes to call hookers to his room)

Well good for him the little tike, making Mr. Tee*dub a proud father I'm sure.

203430633_a9ab8d038a.jpg

I really like it but did flip from my originally viewpoint so take it FWIW . Good Stuff and GL........:cheers:

Brewers pull out the game in the afternoon.. Cubs feeling the pressure now?:smiley_acbe:

Congrats Mags... you get 79 tonight IMO

"We're playing like we're waiting to get beat," Piniella said. "You don't have
a big enough lead in September to play ball like that. Teams that play baseball
like that invariably get caught, no matter how big the lead.

"You've got to do the things you've done all year. We're not executing, we're
making mistakes and we're getting beat."

:smiley_abve:

Mom,

I don't beleive you picked those other games, so please leave the handicapping games to your son, and stick to your cooking and cleaning house if you are a stay at home mom. If you are a working mom, don't give up your day job! :hang:

finally connected the dots and realized that you may have been offended by my post in Piece's thread.

Just to clarify, Tdub, the post was a joke and meant no harm or offense. I just thought the thread itself was a little comical and a little reminiscent of blankets. No offense to pieces either, for i think it was a respectable way of showing appreciation.

On another note, tdub, I respect your ability in capping and your record speaks for itself. It's a shame that you couldn't pm me and bring it to my attention, for i just realized today that you may have been offended. When i post on this site, the last thing i want to do is step on people's toes. As mentioned in the other thread, I wont joke around with you anymore if you take it to heart. No drama needed, just let me know directly if I offend you next time instead of threading it. Thanks, and good luck on your plays both in MLB and football, ill be rooting for you. :shake:

Nothing people say on here should ever be taken seriously. If you can't laugh at yourself whether you are winning or losing, you are taking life too serious.

I was on a flight once, and the guy sat down next to me and said, "I want to apologize in advance for something I might say that could be taken the wrong way"! Not a bad way to start out with strangers!

Back