Wed Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
14-8-1 last +4.76 lost a couple that I really felt good about and Houston killed a big par, pucks sucked & baskets went 3-1 with GS shittinthebed, my contest pks suck also...ohwell
YTD +95.15U

Wed
910 Atlanta Braves* -130 vs Philadelphia Phillies x3
910 Atlanta Braves* -1½ +160 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
909 Philadelphia Phillies/Atlanta Braves* Over 7 -160 x2
910 Atlanta Braves* -2½ +250 vs Philadelphia Phillies 50 wins 125
Philadelphia has no offense most games with a 28th in on base percentage and 29th in runs scored. The Phillies are 7-19 in their last 26 road games and 21-44 away vs. a team with a losing record. SP Williams @4.08 ERA has below average stuff with opponents hitting .314 off him.The Phillies are 8-21 in their last 29 games vs. a right-handed starter and face righty Foltynewicz @3.60 ERA. Foltynewicz allowed three runs (two earned) on six hits, walking three and striking out two over five innings of a 4-3 win against the Reds Friday night and I thought was very impressive overall with his stuff in his 1st start. For what it worth, Bellino is a home tm ump with 27-11 record last 38 games behind home plate, he is 3-0 under of late but the over is 11-3-2 in Atlanta’s last 16 home games and the over is 6-2-1 in ATL last 9 games as a favorite.

GLTA

Last edited:
Was going to play Atl -1 yesterday and got sidetracked. You're right Phillies just can't hit. BOL Blood.

1pm
i cant help myself play
901 Miami Marlins* -1½ +320 vs Washington Nationals
T Koehler - R Listed M Scherzer - R Listed
Risking 50 To Win 160
The Marlins are getting insane plus money against a Nats team that has issues scoring. Koehler (2-2, 4.67) beat the Nationals on April 25, shutting them out on six hits over 7.1 innings.While Scherzer #s look good @ 1-3 with a 1.26 ERA and 39 strikeouts this season, he isnt getting run support.Washington also got bad news on Monday when arguably its best offensive player, third baseman Anthony Rendon, was shut down after being diagnosed with an oblique strain as he rehabbed to make his season debut off a knee problem. The Nats clearly miss Rendon, who was fifth in the 2014 NL MVP voting. I may lose this play but I willing take the Marlin who are red hot

i may be giving coin away here but I think this has a decent chance
910 Atlanta Braves* -2½ +250 vs Philadelphia Phillies 50 wins 125

1pm
i cant help myself play
901 Miami Marlins* -1½ +320 vs Washington Nationals
T Koehler - R Listed M Scherzer - R Listed
Risking 50 To Win 160
The Marlins are getting insane plus money against a Nats team that has issues scoring. Koehler (2-2, 4.67) beat the Nationals on April 25, shutting them out on six hits over 7.1 innings.While Scherzer #s look good @ 1-3 with a 1.26 ERA and 39 strikeouts this season, he isnt getting run support.Washington also got bad news on Monday when arguably its best offensive player, third baseman Anthony Rendon, was shut down after being diagnosed with an oblique strain as he rehabbed to make his season debut off a knee problem. The Nats clearly miss Rendon, who was fifth in the 2014 NL MVP voting. I may lose this play but I willing take the Marlin who are red hot

Love this play, hound.

Tim, gsro, Tip, Thanks guys

One of my old boss's use to tell me "I want immediate results" What could I say but YesSir, knowing that it takes time
Yessir GSRO

Tim, Phillie is really hurting but they some how find ways to plat the Braves hard. Hoping they bat are cold tonite

Tip, Thank man, Let get some + coin

GLTD

Slay 'em today, Blood. I like the Bulls and the under again, what does your crystal ball show?

Back