Wed bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Fucking putting em up anyway, even though I'm a bit late for work. Didn't really know if I should, seems to be bad luck. Oh well here is a loser probably I'm sure. Not gonna post anymore if this loses.

Mets at Marlins -116, risking 1160 to win 1000

Marlins are hot so going with em. Koehler is hot as well, he usually isn't this good, but he is doing it at the moment so gonna ignore his usual suckiness. I'm sure Koehler will turn back into the bum he usually is, since I have the luck flowing lately. Can't even hit Noesi's bum ass. Then the bullpens both meltdown in the Nats game, no runs through 5, then over 7 yep. A retarded error in the Giants game, throwing over the third baseman when the guy was already there a half hour ago, then we had him at the plate, but the catcher missed the tag, ha, yeah I got that mojo workin right now. Sure something retarded will happen in this game to lose it.

Yeah elbutre gonna keep going, don't think I can quit posting when I'm drinking anywqay, can't shut my mouth, blah, blah, blah.

Younggun we got em today, it was close.

Yeah ut, had a bad run there, but it will get better I think.

Bones yeah, I think a lot of guys on here like reading my posts, so I won't go anywhere. I do like it here quite a bit, covers got a little tiresome sometimes with all the haters, ha, there were a lot of those there. Even though I laid the smack down on em in college football.

So 1-0 and plus 1 k, that is what the fuck I'm talking about. Time to ride, picked up a forty after work for the drive home, ha, haven't drank that in a while, the OE 800 cuz that's my brand. It always reminds me of high school and college so I like it. Remember in high school in my Senior year we had drinking Fridays at lunch, would all drink forties of OE at lunch, ha, that was nice, and I would drive for lunch always cuz I had the kick ass Camaro Iroc Z, the fast food places were pretty close, but I would get that shit up over 100, ha, my crazy ass. There was one of my buddies that was a Notre Dame commit that would drink forties with us, he had an okay career there. Well anyway I'm rambling, time to put up the picks. First one now.

St Louis at Atlanta under 7, -123 and -127, so risking 1250 to win 1000, they moved it on me, only 500 at a time, lol, I don't get that at all, oh well

This duo Wainwright and Minor, are better than the other 2 match ups for pitching. Miller vs Harang produced 7, and Lyons vs Floyd produced 3. So figure this is going under, fuck those guys suck ass compared to Wainwright and Minor. These offenses are struggling like a mothafucka, whoa, they are bad. Getting to 8 to beat us, good luck on that, ha.

My buddy spurned the Huskers damn it, but he wasn't a Husker fan cuz he moved here from somewhere else. Man in junior high in hoops he would throw down dunks in 7th grade in layup lines, a little pre game intimidation, lol. I couldn't ever dunk, no way, 5 foot 9 and white with no hops.

Added on one

Cubs at White Sox -105, risking 1050 to win 1000

Fucking this is 3 times in a row I have bet Danks now, lol, the other 2 went well, no not really. But the Cubs are pathetic they just got shut down by bumfuck Noesi at home even, that guy gets ripped by everybody. So maybe Danks will bounce back I'm hoping, he was doing a decent job until I bet on him. Wood has been kind of up and down so far, for the Cubs. Just bet the Chi Sox cuz they have the far better offense, and the Cubs offense blows, fuck they can't hit anybody watched em fuck up vs Noesi, that is all I need to see, I mean I don't know I guess Danks is kind of sucking pretty bad his last 2 games, but this should be a chance to get right I would think. Plus there is the chance that the Cubs pen melts down late on the road to cough up the win if they do have a lead, always a possibility there.

Added on one more

Yanks at Angels -1, +104, risking 961.54 to win 1000

Lost with the Angels last night, but won the first game, just sticking with it. 2 outta 3 ain't bad. Think they take this one down by 2 or more. That Nuno guy sucks ass, I have seen enough to know. Santiago I will still maintain my opinion that he can be a solid starter. He put up good numbers with the Chi Sox a 3.5 ERA which is good considering that park it is a prolific hitters park. We'll see I guess, I keep thinking Santiago will do better, have lost on him so far, but going back to him here. I don't have any thoughts that he is some great dominant starter, just saying he could be solid, and above average. Think I have the better pitcher, and the better offense. So bring it Yanks.

Guess that will be it, don't see anything else I like.

Yeah we are looking okay on the Chi Sox so far anyway. My under in Atlanta is totally blown apart, fuck, there is no chance of that happening. It is about to be a push right now. Oh the fuck well, if I get the Chi Sox to come through and then the Angels do it, I'm good. A lot of juice though on that under in Atlanta. Fuck there is the push, just got to 7. That is a loss for sure, fucking Minor, he blows.

Fuck that under in Atlanta that is totally gonna kill my day, cuz that was 1250 with all the juice, should have known better than to trust Minor with that. I figured he could do a pretty good job against a struggling offense, but no. Guess I can hope there are no more runs the rest of the game, and I get a push, lol, sure that will happen. Good chance of that coming in, yep, no more runs, that would be something.

Crap Cubs scored, 1-1 now there. Shit I don't know, you probably don't wanna be on any of my games right now. Shit hits the fan for me in baseball a lot of years. It's not that I don't know what I'm doing, but this is what happens sometimes for me with baseball, I just pick the wrong spots and shit. Well it is kind of tough to tell game to game what every pitcher is gonna do. Not gonna stress out about it yet, Chi Sox could still be fine here. That under in Atlanta is not fine, ha, that is done, well it isn't over yet damn it, could still be scoreless the rest of the game and I get a push, lol. Gonna hold out hope.

I bought my 2 year old nephew a tee ball set last week, and he loves that shit, that is good need him to like baseball that is my ticket out of being broke ass, ha, I talk about that like it has a chance no way. He gets all pissed though when he doesn't rip one, fuck you never know I guess, I'm gonna keep hoping and keep talking about it like a retard on here, ha, well he has the pedigree in the background, it could happen. I know basketball wouldn't happen. This would be funny if he did make it, and I was still on here posting, could give out some inside info. Guess that is a long way off, that isn't happening for a while. This site may not be around at that point, and I may not be around either with my drinking.

Ha, I got a shot to get out of this Atlanta game with a push, haven't been any runs in a while. Got to get out of the bottom of the 8th and then the 9th with no runs. The Chi Sox blasted off too 3 run homer, maybe my luck is turning around now. Damn it Mike Olt's bumfuck ass homered, oh well 4-2 no big deal. Olt, ha, that guy is a sack of turds, the Cubs have quite a few of those.

Fuckin fuck Santiago that guy he is sucking ass again. He has lost me a shit load this year, guess I will not bet him again ever that's for sure. Look's like I'm gonna be down a little on juice then. Dumb ass St Louis had to score a fucking run in the top of the 9th so that is a loss, now this crap by Santiago. Tough times indeed for me, fuck, I am sort of thinking about just quitting posting for a bit anyway, maybe a month, see how it goes. Cuz this is crazy, it is like every time something could go wrong it is, whenever I say anything on here, shit goes opposite a bunch, there is some kind of reverse jinx going on with my games. I don't know I guess, maybe I am just making bad picks, but it doesn't seem that way, seems like there is some bad luck coming from posting.

Yeah think I lost a bit again around 200 bucks tonight, unless the Yanks have a total melt down, doubt that will happen. Way to go Santiago, you officially suck huge dongs this year. What the hell, giving up a homer to Jeter. Suppose I may take a chance with Detroit -1.5 tomorrow, don't know if I wanna risk it with that. Could be a problem since Kuechel is doing a decent job so far this year. Have no take on Twins at Indians, who knows with Masterson, anything could happen.

Back