Wed bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Yesterday sucked, 3-4-2 lost 939, so in a hole for the week down 3387, counted the horse losses from Monday. Got my work cut out for me to get to plus 4 k on the week like I want. We can do it. Better get right to the plays. Gettin late since I worked a shit load, well on Wed, Fri, and Sunday those are long days for me always, they suck ass. Time for the winners, gonna get right, and roll the bookie tonight.

Atlanta at Miami -105, risking 1050 to win 1000

This shit has to end for Harang, he can't keep this up. Well he has been crappy or mediocre at best for years now. He did have some good years with Cincy a long time ago, but he's old now think the run ends tonight. Plus the Marlins are kind of raking so far this season. In the top 10 in most offensive categories, which surprises the hell outta me, but it is happening so whatever I'm in, ha. Eovaldi has looked good so far, and he was pretty good last year. Kind of seems like the youngster may be figuring things out. He does throw hard as shit, actually harder than Fernandez even, Eovaldi will hit 95-97 on the gun. He doesn't have a kick ass 2nd pitch like Fernandez though. But he is still a fireballer, I like him. He has had great success vs the Braves as well. 6 starts and they were all damn good except one a couple years back he had a meltdown. The 2 starts last year vs Atlanta he didn't allow a run. The 1 start this year was good. Plus Atlanta can't hit for shit right now, man they are sucking at the plate. They have potential, but I could care less about that. I care about now, and now their bats suck ass.

Gonna add some more I'm sure.

I'm not fucking with Cubs at Reds. Doesn't seem to be anything worth taking there.

Floyd Mayweather interested in buying the Clippers, ha, no way that will happen. With Floyd's gambling that is so public, there is no way the NBA will allow that to happen.

Adding another one

Cleveland at Angels -1, -113, risking 1130 to win 1000

Both these pitchers are a little above average, kind of decent pitchers, but not great. Don't really like either one that much. Difference is the Angels have serious thunder in the lineup with Trout and Pujols, the Indians don't. Well and the Angels are at home. Those 2 things are enough for me to take a -1. Think the Angels get the sweep.

Ha I'm thinking about taking Lyles bumfuck ass, he is doing better this year anyway. Man I better fucking pass on that game ha, I will bet him and then he will get his ass rocked like he used to.

Riding the price on Gibson your boy tonight versus Grienke? He is hot and the price is kind of crazy in my opinion. It is cold and rainy here tonight. What's your thoughts? I will dabble on Twins

Laying off that Rocks at Dbacks game, no way I'm betting Lyles bumfuck ass, he has sucked for 3 years, he is doing okay so far, but that could derail tonight.

I will look at that one now younggun. I do like Gibson, think he will bounce back tonight. Could be an under as well there, have to see which way the wind is blowing, but cold is nice for unders.

Adding another, like the Twins there younggun, gotta go with my boy Gibson

Dodgers at Twins +156, risking 641.03 to win 1000

I think Gibson will pitch well tonight, the Dodgers aren't really hitting all that well either right now. They have been up and down with the bats, more down overall. The Twins have been hitting this year, can say that. Just hope the Twins don't blow it late with their pen. I thought about 1st 5 innings, but then I thought well if the Twins are behind they may come back late. Well they are at home, and Jansen the Dodgers closer has been shaky at best the last couple years. So far this year he has been okay, but the blown save could come up on the road here. So took the whole game, instead of 1st 5.

Ventura is going will have to take a look at the under maybe. Guess there is a lot of rain around here, don't know if KC will have rain. That wind is gonna be howling in at Kaufman do know that. Could be 1-0 in that one. Cold and windy in KC.

Added on Ventura

Toronto at KC -1, +111, risking 900.90 to win 1000

I really like Ventura so added him on. Hutchison has been decent so far, hoping the Royals get to him. KC has been hitting a little better lately. They sure did start off cold as hell with the bats. Was thinking about the under as well, but decided on KC. Checked the wind, and I thought it was gonna be in, but looks like it is left to right, and slightly out to right. So just thought it would be better to go with KC and Ventura bringin the heat.

Didn't wanna lay the -130 with KC, hate laying a -130 juice unless I'm totally sure of it. This game wasn't totally sure, since Hutchison has been decent, can't trust the Royals with a -130 don't think. The +111 with the -1 ain't bad, think KC could smoke em, we'll see.

good luck tanite tuck, with you on the Angels. Any input on Wash/Hou game?? I got a lot goin on in hockey tonight, so we'll see how the night goes, Rangers Under is one of 'em

I'm looking at that game now there key knee. Was taking a look at Oakland at Texas, and I don't have a clue there. Suppose I will lay off that one.

There we go, that's the Harang I know. Marlins are knocking him around now. Looks like we may get a few runs here. 1-0, and guys on first and third no outs, woooo.

Yeah I bet Texas last night, and the night before I had the overs, both of those picks sucked ass, wasn't close on either one.

Still looking at Nats at Stros.

Damn it, Cleveland scored.

Woooo 3 run homer Ozuna, Marlins lead 4-0, game over baby, cash the ticket, ha. Back in the day at covers somebody would rip me now for that, don't jinx it Tuck you moron, ha.

Fuck, not really sure about Nats at Stros. Could go either way really. Zimmerman isn't quite himself right now, not looking as solid as usual.

Have one more to look at Pads at Giants. Only way I could go there would be Giants -1, fuck the Pads on the road I am not going there unless they made em +220 tonight, ha. Then I'm giving it a gander.

Booooom it's my night mothafucka, Hank Conger 2 run homer. Angels lead 2-1, here we go, this is more like it. Time to ride, baby, we gonna rich ride.

Coincidently, that was the first thing I said to myself when I red that. I just made it threw 20 mins of hockey without a goal. Little do the over backers know how tirede those fuckers legs are. Ya Stros surprised me when Oak played 'em. And Oak is a better team than the Nats. Oh Shit, wasn't watchin the LAA game!!

The Stros do battle at home from time to time. Kind of gotta watch it going against em at home. Cuz you always gotta lay juice there, and the road favorite thing is the best to be doing in MLB.

That Marlins bet was a great one, patting myself on the back for that, lol, good work Tuck, you tha man, ha.

not sure i'd put stock in twins against Greinke. not that there's many left who hit against him at KC, but Twin bats dont' measure up well against Greinke.

not sure i'd put stock in twins against Greinke. not that there's many left who hit against him at KC, but Twin bats dont' measure up well against Greinke.
don't be cursing tuckfexas....he sees the world thru a different prism...that's what makes him special

Well don't know about that there bjorks. The Twins are hitting this year so far, a lot of top 10 stats in offense, including 5th in the majors in runs, so we will see. Like Gibson from when I watched him in spring the video of him vs the Cards regulars, he sat em down easily. Then punched out Holliday looking like him. The Twins offense isn't that bad either.

Ha Bones, yeah a drunk prism, at least I don't do coke, weed, and acid anymore, lol. I was thinking about getting some acid. That is a good time, but you need to be drunk before you take it. Takes the edge off. I don't know how Wells pitched a no hitter on acid, cuz everything would be moving around. Like the catcher, the plate, the batter, all that shit would be moving, ha. Guess you do get laser focus when your on that shit.

Go Ventura, 97-99 mph gas, bringing the heat.

Fuck I need a refresher course on Erlin, I have watched him before, but I can't totally remember exactly what he's bringing. Well he hasn't pitched a lot in the majors. Gonna watch some video, see if the Giants will get to him. Cuz I like what Hudson is doing so the Giants -1 is a possibility, well especially against the Pads weak sticks, those aren't gonna scare Hudson with how he is going. Well time to take a look at Erlin. Will be back with the verdict, ha.

Added on another, a lot of juice, but it should be a push at worst.

Pads at Giants -1, -125, risking 1250 to win 1000

Took a look at Erlin, nothing special, kind of like I remembered him from last year, haven't seen him much. He throws 89-90 on the heater, has a big slow curve, and then throws the occasional change up, at about 83 or so. That change up needs to be slower, cuz 6 or 7 mph difference in your heater and change up is not good. He is a turd, the Giants will get to him a little, maybe not light up the board but enough to cover. Hudson is pitching great right now, the old man, 38, ha, my age. He is dialed in right now, so doubt the Pads weak sticks on the road will hurt him. Would be a surprise to me. Well Hudson has always been solid, not quite as good lately the past couple years. Don't have any problem backing him against the Pads at home for sure.

Things are looking promising so far. Need to get the Twins bats going, think they will here soon. Just gotta wait a bit, we're coming for you Greinke.

Man the Marlins are stomping that ass, the Harang money train went off the tracks tonight, ha, I knew it was gonna. That bum can't keep that shit up. I figured even if he did, the Marlins could pull out a close one late, since their offense is much better so far than the Braves.

Booom the Twins baby, double off the wall. Jeah, the Lincoln gangsta is in the house, aka mista kill yo ass. 1-0 Twins, oh you better not sleep on the Twins, they will club ya, ha, they are hitting for some reason early. I love me some Gibson to, ha that sounded Yag.

Fuck, the Twins are down now 2-1, that is the only game looking bad. The Twins catcher missed a tag at home, would've been out of the inning without a run, that sucks. Oh well, you wanna rumble with Tuck Dodgers, well you got him, can't knock me out that easy.

There we go Mauer, rip that bitch. Did see where Kubel, and Mauer have ripped Greinke in the past, thought that might be a factor.

Son of a bitch, Greinke got him. Damn it Kubel was on deck and he has ripped Greinke, oh well, maybe we get a lead off hit next inning to spark a rally. The other games are looking good so far.

I don't know for sure, but I think if the Twins can keep this close we will prevail in the end. Jansen that guy is totally unreliable for the Dodgers. Hell, he has blown 21% of his save chances the last 2 years, ha, that is terrible. So far this year he has saved 9, and blown 2. On the road up 1 run, you better be nervous if you have LA in that situation. Jansen, man he blows. He is okay when he is at home, but get him on the road and look out. Better cover your ass, cuz the rectal breach is coming if you bet the Dodgers, ha.

I mean blowing saves like that is pretty terrible. Not that I'm gonna be like oh yeah it is a winner now, down a run going to the 9th, but hey, 21% blown saves, that is a good stat in my corner when I have the home team. Was looking at that earlier, and I thought, well even if I'm losing as long as I stay close could pull it out late off a crap closer, and I'm a huge dog so what the hell.

Am 2-0 so far, but Ventura left early for KC, and then that went bad. Guess could still pull it out, probably only a push. Still think the Twins will pull it out, ha, just stay close, then Jansen will come in and blow it. That is pretty crazy how he has blown 21% of his save chances the last 2 years, whoa. Fucking got a 1 in 5 chance at that point ha, well if we're down by a run figure we have a good shot at home.

Boom Escobar, rippin a double down the line, fuck yeah, KC up 4-2, now let's finish it. The Twins are in serious trouble, that looks like a loss.

Well here we go, Greinke is out, Dodgers pen coming in, they are usually decent, but they can be had. Especially on the road, Twins could get back in it, not likely I suppose, fuck that, we are coming back and winning ha, yeah they gonna pay me. Fucking fuck those bums in the Dodgers pen.

I was only basing it on the fact Gibson sucked last start and the weather is terrible. I haven't missed a Twins game in 2 years and Greinke just has too much experience against young Twin hitters. Hopefully you don't lose a ton.

Back