Wed bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Well yeah I'm about to finish off a 5-1 day here, plus 4 k, yeah you know how it is, fuckin ha, get the fuck out my face if your bringing anything at me, I will smash yo ass. Anyway onto the plays.

Texas +145 at Oakland, risking 696.94 to win 1000, now I didn't get all my money in at at that line, but this is what I got, total 696.94 to win 1000

Ha, they fucking moved the line way down now, just checked it after I bet it. Got in 344.83 at +145, and 352.16 at +142, and now it is sitting at +138, so get it while you can, ha. Perez could easily take this shit down. I mean Gray is good, but Perez has been lights out the last couple games, he could easily take it. Those odds I got there, hell yeah, fuck I will take a shot with that, fuck, ha, gimme that all day. Those odds are going down as I speak, lol.

Yeah had two lines on that +145, and +142, cuz they didn't let me get in my full 1000, right away, ha, oh well, gonna pay me anyway. Perez is gonna work em.

That line is crazy, whether it wins or not I don't know, but that is crazy anyway, Gray ain't that good, shit, not to warrant that price. Well that shit is dropping as I speak, I got in and it dropped a bunch. Dropping to +134 now on Texas. I am not real sure on anything else during the day Wednesday I would have to take a longer look. Just took Texas cuz that price was off, now it is dropping, figured it would.

Fuck, I'm out niggaz, will take a deeper look at tomorrow's night card and have more plays. Work really sucks, ruins my betting, but oh well guess I gotta keep that cuz I am not reliable enough gambling to just not work and roll ass betting, damn it would be nice if I could do that. Ha, just hoping and dreaming, well I did do that for a while, and ended up broke ass.

Woooo looks like the roll may continue on here. Texas is looking good so far, 2-0 here in the 5th. Just gone done with work. So gonna look at some more late games. Should at least add a few I think. Will just put em up as I bet em. Man, people were hammering Texas last night, that line was dropping like a rock there.

I was pretty hammered last night when I bet this Texas game, didn't feel too good at work today, that sucked.

Adding another

Reds +105 at Pirates, risking 952.38 to win 1000

Simon is really rolling so far, so going with him. Well he had a real nice year out of the bullpen last year, seems he is keeping it up as a starter early here. Maybe he is just a late bloomer, ha, cuz he used to kind of suck. Morton is being a bum like usual so far this season. Guess he can be decent from time to time, but he isn't ever all that good. Reds should take it, unless Simon goes back to his Baltimore days, hope not.

Gonna take a look at Cards v Mets now.

Adding another one, goin on the road tonight so far

Cards -1, -110 at Mets, risking 1100 to win 1000

Wacha is a beast no doubt about that talent there. Niese is just your average turd. Figure the Cards can get a little something going off him, probably won't blast off, but enough to get the win by 3 runs or so. Yeah the Cards bats aren't really hot right now, but think they can get maybe 4 runs, so 4-1 I'm thinking.

Boom, winner winner. Texas 3-0 final. So gonna just keep counting the stacks, 1-0 up a g for the day, yeah. Man, 5 dimes may want to cut me off, ha, I am wrecking their ass, lol. I'm sure they are like, okay keep betting there rummy, we will get ya here soon. The wheels will fall off again. Shit, sure they don't give a damn about my 1 k bets ha, probably have bigger fish to fry.

Adding another one, a total here.

Twins at Rays over 8.5, -105, risking 1050 to win 1000

Fuck Pelfrey looks like ass, whoa he is looking terrible, worse than usual even, which isn't good anyway, lol. His fastball velocity is down a tick so far, and that may be a problem for him I'm thinking. Figure Tampa can rake on him. Odorizzi hasn't been too good either so far, and the Twins have been hitting most of the time so far and scoring some runs so they should put up a few. Wasn't sure on the side, just going with the total over, looks like runs to me here.

Adding another

Yanks +104 for the 1st 5 innings at Boston, risking 961.54 to win 1000

Pineda looks like a beast to me so far. Gonna ride this big horse to the cash baby. Lackey not so much, he is struggling. Well he had a big year last year kind of, but the 3 years before that weren't as good, so maybe we are back to that with him. Didn't wanna fuck with the whole game, cuz the Yanks are being careful with Pineda, could be a lot of pen late on the road in Boston, not dealing with that mess.

Adding another one

LAA at Nats -123, risking 1230 to win 1000

Think the Nats avoid the sweep at home, especially with Gio going, can't imagine they are gonna get swept at home with their big horse going, that would be a shocker to me anyway.

Man they don't have my payout ready yet, was gonna go get it. Guess though you never know how long the Western Union thing will take for payouts. Seems sometimes it is the next day, but then other times it takes 2 days. The fees you never know about how much those are always either. Guess they don't ever charge too much on those.

nice job with Texas earlier. Good luck with the late ones.

Thanks very much for the writeups...much appreciated.

BOL
play ball

Thanks there play ball. Texas was fairly easy, and a big dog price, was really surprised they were such a big dog. Yeah I like to do the write ups, guess when I'm drinking I can't shut up, lol, it is blah, blah, blah. Do have at least some good info.

This shit ain't looking good right now. Well maybe the Nats can rally for the win. Then get Cincy, and the over in Tampa. That is a lot of ifs, and not great chances at that. Well Cincy does look good, and that over in Tampa could easily happen, it is looking okay. Fuck the Nats could rally, they are only down 1, so at home they could do it. The Angels bull pen doesn't exactly have shit on lock down ever. Fuck Angels though may add on here.

Here we go Yanks gonna rally and put up 4 in the 5th for me, haha, yeah right. That would be something.

Just fucking sit down Jeter, you bum, man he fucking sucked ass today. He is worthless now, just retire tomorrow. He blew a play early that cost me big time, fuck his range now is 2 steps left or right. He can't get to anything anymore.

Ha calling Jeter a bum, well I don't like him now, he sucks ass at this point. Just costs you big time with his crap defense, too old. Fuck I can't imagine playing baseball everyday now at 38 for me, lol, I would be booting grounders and barely able to move around and get to anything. Shit Jeter is 40 I think, I guess would have to check on that.

Fucking jeah, and it don't stop, and it won't stop. Just rolling up cash in here bitch, haha, even when the chips are down, I come through in the end. Finished up 4-2 on the day, plus 1938. So on the week I am plus 8744, now that is nice, fuck making 10 k this week, we goin for 20 k bitch, haha, gimme that fuckin money, gimme my stack of 100's. Those bitches better have my payout ready tomorrow, probably will, I don't ever have trouble with them, 5 dimes, they are always cool with me.

Well I guess I am counting that Tampa over win, you never know the roof could collapse, or there could be a bomb, lol, hopefully that doesn't happen ha, that would be some shit.

Thing is, I could have won or at least pushed on that Cards game. Fuck I don't know why the hell they sent that guy with Holliday coming up and 1 out, that was stupid. I'm sure if they would have held him at 3rd Holliday would have knocked him in to tie it. Well the hit Holliday had to end the game would have tied it. Suppose who knows what would have happened after that.

Better look at some early games for tomorrow. Not gonna be home from work until about 1130 or so, well unless I get off early for some reason. Guess I never know, they do cut me a break from time to time.

Well, have some ideas about where I'm going for the early games tomorrow, but not gonna make any bets yet. Kind of want to see the team totals, and the 5 inning lines. Will post em tomorrow, should be home in time for the noon games. Don't like that KC at Cleveland game at all. The Cincy at Pitt game I don't know cuz Pitt doesn't have a starter no line there. Fuck it gonna make a new post. Gonna go ahead with one, hope they don't blow it late again, ha, fuck they shouldn't 2 days in a row at home, just don't wanna wait til tomorrow for 5 innings, and then it will be juiced to hell.

Back