Wed...(4 Plays Added)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Intially...

NY-SEA O197.5

wanted to lock that in...Be back prolly 2 hours before early games..have two others that are of interest:tiphat:

and will provide comments on this one

Bro..I looked at this for about 90 seconds yesterday..and had intial lean that way...no clue on line tho

I been waiting for this game since the spurs rocked the lakers in that brokeback game. could have won the first game but we did not guard the 3pt line.they shot 13-27 48% while we shot 2-26 13 %..

Thursday night at Staples is gonna be crazy. I hope Duncan plays so Lakers can be a dog. Gstate beating them hurts and helps the lakers but.

it seems when teams who are not use to losing lose they lose more than one game in a row. dallas, suns, orlando, sa ... im gonna go back and look at last year. think i remember this same ordeal happening.

so like la la land too.

I expect LAL -1.5 or so with TD and -4 without him...I dont care which ever situation is up...that game will be an easy victory for LA...

I'm pretty sure TD was held back against the Warriors so that he could be defo ready for the Lakers as all the morning reports were that he was a go to play tonight.

It all depends on the line in that game for me. Then I'll make the call.

Leans at the moment:

POR-GSW O212
NY-SEA O197.5
Sixers -8,5

please tell me about Orlando....cus I'm seriously considering it.
I will discuss within next 5-10 minutes and up till gametimes on these.

Obvious scheduling factors. magic in first mini-slump. I had read about the elayed flight earlier that you posted.

Well, nice time for Orlando to have shitty ass-shooting performance. Prolly worst of season. That happens. We are getting into the dog days now I would say officially and thats when these garbage games start happening.

Unkind whistle in last 30 seconds for Detroit. Yes, it was a physical game but that fould needs to be called. At least game was close. This should put to bed the "vegas knows something" theory on why line moved. Shit happens. Houston cannot make a FT and Detroit cannot make a shot for most of game. Ends fittingly.

Should of had more faith in the over. I'll take it.

Lets go jazz and hold on Hornets to make it not too bad of a night.

Sorry for never getting back on..fell right asleep after I ate.

Well, nice time for Orlando to have shitty ass-shooting performance. Prolly worst of season. That happens. We are getting into the dog days now I would say officially and thats when these garbage games start happening.

Unkind whistle in last 30 seconds for Detroit. Yes, it was a physical game but that fould needs to be called. At least game was close. This should put to bed the "vegas knows something" theory on why line moved. Shit happens. Houston cannot make a FT and Detroit cannot make a shot for most of game. Ends fittingly.

Should of had more faith in the over. I'll take it.

Lets go jazz and hold on Hornets to make it not too bad of a night.

Sorry for never getting back on..fell right asleep after I ate.

Did you have Arby's? Fondystyle?

Do you think this game was an anomaly? The more I watch Orlando play, the more I feel that this is them. The first 15 games was the anomaly. No one penetrates on this team. No one, but Howard hustles. They are a jump shooting team. that cant make jumpshots. If the opponent takes a shot, 4 guys leak out, leaving Howard alone.

Do you think this game was an anomaly? The more I watch Orlando play, the more I feel that this is them. The first 15 games was the anomaly. No one penetrates on this team. No one, but Howard hustles. They are a jump shooting team. that cant make jumpshots. If the opponent takes a shot, 4 guys leak out, leaving Howard alone.
No, I don't hink it is. I evenm said last night and for last few weeks that this is same start as last year and they will fall back. That being said, they are better than what they showed tonight. That was awful. But, your totally right.

I liked the situational aspects of that game a lot to overcome my fear of how ORL is starting to slide.

Agree, Orlando is going to start taking peoples money. Better to hop off and get on the Raptor train.:18_1_204:

Bulls, Raptors and Grizzlies are 3 teams that I am expecting to play alot better going into the AS break.

Viewing This Thread: 438,974,231 (200,800,101 members and 238,174,130 guests)

Jesus. This is getting out of control.

Yep, at least the night finished strong to overt a disaster. Keep truckin! Looking forward to your next plays!

Detroit gets the Houston rematch two days before xmas...

Rasheed is ready already...

Up next for Detroit will be Atlanta on Friday. But Wallace, who picked up his third technical of the season on Wednesday, already has his sights set on Detroit facing the Rockets at The Palace on Dec. 23.
"We are going to see those chumps again," said Wallace, who later added, "We are going to bust their (bleep) the next time we see them."

My older Bro was a bulls fan so I hated MJ and the Bulls through all those championships.

I like the Baby Bulls tho lol

Back