Phil +184
NYM -1.5 -105
Pit/Col o11 -115 2*
Dbacks -115 1.5*
KC +100 2*
Orioles tt o3.5 -125 2*
Rockies tt o5 -125

Last edited:
It's amazing how it's playing out and if Robbie Ray becomes 1A by the end of the season I might question my profession

Pat still missing a couple pitches here and there and they get touched pretty hard in this ARenA but he's the ace down the road 200+ milly be damned, and he can hit too! Not missing many of them, and he's working quick per the norm. Give me a day start please, get this cat in the zone and a 2 hour game could be in order.

But how bout Chris Young?

I think your bet on Philadelphia is EXTREMELY unlucky. Will be posting on this later.

It's amazing how it's playing out and if Robbie Ray becomes 1A by the end of the season I might question my profession

Pat still missing a couple pitches here and there and they get touched pretty hard in this ARenA but he's the ace down the road 200+ milly be damned, and he can hit too! Not missing many of them, and he's working quick per the norm. Give me a day start please, get this cat in the zone and a 2 hour game could be in order.

But how bout Chris Young?

CY Father time. Must be trippy/deceptive to hit off him given his height and how high/straight-over-the-top he releases the baseball. Fell in love with Corbin's two-seam fb and change piece when I first watched him. Ray looks like a strike-out-per-inning type of guy for the long haul. There will be a few bumps in the road with him, especially when the roof is open lol, but excited about his potential. Good pedigree there. GL bruh

Fellas :cheers3:

And tuck, that bet would seem to resemble most of my wagers to this point then.

Orioles tt o3.5 -125 2*
Rockies tt o5 -125

Back