Wed. 2/5 play

panos

Pretty much a regular
2006/2007 POSTED PLAYS RECORD: 52-31-8 +1,678.50

Great day today if you´re a Liverpool fan.

My play for tonight´s other semi-final:

AC Milan v. ManUtd. Over 2.5 @ 1.95 200 to win 190
I´m almost certain that ManU will score at least once. You can not shut down this offense, especially if you are this Milan defence. I´m almost certain that this United defence can not keep a clean sheet, either. Even if Ferdinand and/or Vidic do finally play,they will not be ready, they will have been rushed. So, I´m actually looking for at least a 3rd goal from either team.

Too easy, you would say. Maybe. But at this price, I like my chances.

Good luck everyone and enjoy the game! :drink:

should be interesting match. If AC Milan advances we all know the history they've had with Liverpool and if Utd advances well an all England battle will be quite entertaining. But i agree here, Utd know they have to score as well, cause there really isn't any way that Milan does not score at least 1 goal in this match. Good Luck panos!

Not exactly as scripted, but I'll take it. Wow, Milan looked good tonight, didn't they?! They dominated in every aspect of the game, especially in the midfield, where United's four were auful...

Absolutely, Mike. Seedorf was a beast today and Kaka, I mean, come on, don't dare compare him with Cristiano, the guy is a Master of modern football!..

And what about Gattuso! What was he on, for Christ's sake, lol!

Panos, i've been snooping around following good picks like yours mate. Hehe, i was on a really bad streak so thought of staying low from posting at the mean time and just sit back and enjoy the games.

:7_17_4:

Back