Webb's Week 8

mwwebb81

Pretty much a regular
Season Record: 37-35-1 (51%) +4 Units

Rough week last week, so time to get back on track.

Looks like I missed most of the good lines when they opened, so that sucks, but made three early plays anyways:

Michigan -3
Kansas -4
Cincinnati -10

Would have loved to get Louisville at PK when it opened, but now am going to wait and see if it drops back down to 3.

Really like Florida this week, but would like it under 7. Also would have liked getting ND +21 or more, but that line seems to be well on its way down too. Waiting for LSU to drop a bit, and if it does, I will probably be on it for less than 10 as well.

Anyone have any other games they really like this week?

Good Luck to everyone!

WEBB

GL this week webb - like the opening plays.

Congrats to your 'Ville squad for getting it done. I figured they would have to play a complete 4 quarters, and they did that and then some. Most of the stats were even, but Cincy made the mistakes. They had those two critical turnovers (they had 4, but 2 of them were negligible), and they couldn't stuff it in from the three yard line. The defense played better and Brohm was flawless. Hopeless the Cards can turn that win into a decent bowl game.

Thanks DMoney, I sure hope they can too! I am just worried they are going to end up in the Lexmark Print Cartridges Bowl or something like that, lol.

For some stupid reason I waited to see if it would drop, which cost me the good number, but I still like it, so added one:

Louisville/UCONN OVER 62.5 (1 Unit)

Thought my under on Utah/TCU was dead after that high scoring first half. Luckily, the defenses actually decided to show up in the 2nd half, and ended up going under by 1 point!

I will certainly take it!

Good Start to the week, and hopefully keep rolling along tommorow night with Louisville!

Added One last play:

Central Florida -2.5 (1 Unit)

Final Card:

Michigan -3 (1 Unit) W
Kansas -4 (1 Unit) W
Cincinnati -10 (1 Unit) L
Louisville -3 (2 Units) L
Stanford +10.5 (1 Unit) W
Florida -6.5 (1 Unit) W
Louisville/UCONN OVER 62.5 (1 Unit) L
Utah/TCU UNDER 48 (1 Unit) W
Oregon -11.5 (1 Unit) W
Buffalo +3.5 (1 Unit) L
Central Florida -2.5 (1 Unit) W

<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Last edited:
Well, I will certainly take 7-4 on the week for +2 Units. Still pissed about the BS game last night, and the fact that it should be 8-3 for +6 Units. That one damned game cost me a swing of 4 units. Oh well, good week overall, and good momentum heading into week 9.

Season Record: 44-39-1 (53%) +6 Units

Back