9-9 last week for a big waste of time.

Moving on.................

Got 5 early plays in this week. So here goes:

Louisville +10 (1 Unit)
South Carolina -6 (1 Unit)
California -14 (1 Unit)
Rutgers -16 (1 Unit)
Tennessee -7 (1 Unit)

As always, I will post my write up on the Louisville game mid week when the Totals come out.

Good Luck to everyone this week!

WEBB

with you on rutgers bro.

looking forward to your louisville thoughts, I am tmepted to play them as well.

My initial thought if you are considering a play is that the 10 points is a gift. The Cards have looked absolutely horrible this season, and really cant play any worse than they have thus far. That being said, they still havent lost a game by double digits (Including a tough road game at UK), and I just think the offense has way too many weapons to let them get too far out of this one. Douglas should be back for this game, as he looked ready to go last week, and I think there is a pretty good chance that Urutia plays as well. I think this is going to be a very good, very high scoring game that goes down to the wire. I really didnt expect the number to be this high, even after the Utah debacle. I will gladly take the 10 points and run with it. Back later in the week for the full write up.

I have to agree, a team with a dangerous offense getting that many points is tough to pass up.

I took the ville at 10.5

too many points for a good O with a great qb, and a conference game as well.

Not as much liking Cal as it is not like Oregon State. Particularly the way they play on the Road. I think Cal wins this game in a Route.

Wishing now that I would have dropped a little more on Rutgers and SC, I am really liking those two plays for today........

Rough week. 4-5-1 overall, for -2 units. Should have just stuck with the plays that originally jumped out at me early in the week, as they went 3-1-1, then got killed with my add ons for 1-4.

Oh well, get it back next week!

Season Record: 37-35-1 (51%) +4 Units

Back