Webb's Week 4

mwwebb81

Pretty much a regular
Season Record: 16-13 (55%) +4 Units

Rough week last week, 5-6 for even units because of the late 2 unit winner on Hawaii 2nd half. Moving on the this week, and hopefully better things!

Got 5 so far. Looks like I got good lines on a couple, and bad ones on a couple more that moved the opposite direction of what I thought they would. That being said, here goes:

Florida -22.5 (1 Unit)
Georgia Tech -4.5 (1 Unit)
Kentucky +7 (1 Unit)
Wisconsin -7 (1 Unit)
Purdue -13.5 (1 Unit)

Good Luck to everyone this week!

WEBB

Yes, if it drops to under 35 I would consider it, but until that defense actually starts stopping someone, I am going to find it tough to play those huge numbers.

My card is finished for this week, so to recap:

Florida -22.5 (1 Unit)
Georgia Tech -4.5 (1 Unit)
Kentucky +7 (1 Unit)
Wisconsin -7 (1 Unit)
Purdue -13.5 (1 Unit)
Air Force +10.5 (1 Unit)
Texas Tech -6.5 (1 Unit)
Oregon -17 (1 Unit)
Louisville/Syracuse Over 62 (2 Units)

As always, good luck to everyone this week, and hopefully I can get the good momentum going again!

WEBB<!-- / message -->

1-2 so far today, winning the two unit play, so at even units so far. Hopefully the rest of the day will be a little bit better.

What an absolutely horrid day. 3-5 (-1 Unit) so far, and Oregon is no given after their awful 2nd quarter. Hopefully Oregon will at least pull that one out, so I can have an even unit day for a second straight week!

2nd straight 4-5 week, 2nd straight week with no change in units. Hit the two unit play each week, and went 3-5 otherwise.

Season Record: 20-18 (53%) +4 Units

Hopefully get back on track next week

Back