Webb's Week 2

mwwebb81

Pretty much a regular
Season Record: 6-3 (67%) for +2 Units

Last week was an overall success. Lost the only 2 unit play that I had, but other than that, did really well.

Got 4 plays locked in already for this week:

Hawaii -27.5 (1 Unit)
West Virginia -23.5 (1 Unit)
Kentucky -13 (1 Unit)
Georgia -5.5 (1 Unit)

Also looking at South Florida, TCU, Cal, Rutgers, and Nebraska. Waiting to see if the lines on those games shift a little bit towards my favor before locking them in.

As always, good luck to everyone this week!

WEBB

Added one two unit play on a game that I REALLY REALLY LOVE:

Louisville vs. MTSU OVER 57 (2 Units)

I really dont see how this game would go under.

Since the beggining of the 2005 season, Louisville has averaged just over 49 points per game at home.

The teams combined for a score of 61 points in last years contest, which was in Nashville, with both teams having in my opinion better defenses last year.

I think there is an excellent chance in this game for Louisville to cover the over by itself!!!

Final Score: Louisville 55, MTSU 20

I would stay away from the point spread in this game, but pound the over!

WEBB

I like the Vols, but hesitant to play them after the lost for me last week when I had over a TD with them.

Yeah, that over play is my favorite play of the week. I really like that one, and hope it comes through as it should.

That shit will probably be 63 by the time my local opens up.

Still a strong play at that # ???

Great job getting 57.

I think MTSU can get some points but there is no stopping the amount L-Ville gets. I think this things hits around 70ish but I missed the good number too. Might get on it at 61.5..like 50 something to 20ish

Thats all the plays I will be making for week 2, so just to recap:

6-3 (67%) + 2 Units thus far on the season

Louisville vs. MTSU OVER 57 (2 Units)
Hawaii -27.5 (1 Unit)
West Virginia -23.5 (1 Unit)
Kentucky -13 (1 Unit)
Georgia -5.5 (1 Unit)
Clemson -27 (1 Unit)
Missouri -6.5 (1 Unit)
California -14 (1 Unit)
South Florida +7 (1 Unit)

Just like last week, 9 plays on the table, with one 2 unit play. Hopefully the difference will be that I actually hit the 2 unit play this week!

Good Luck to everyone on a great week 2!

WEBB

Great start to the week, hitting the 2 Unit play to move to 7-3 (70%) +4 Units on the season thus far.

Lets keep the momentum going, and clean house this weekend!

WEBB

Not nearly the week I was hoping for, but still went 5-4 while winning the only two unit play, so overall, a winning week for +2 units.

After Two Weeks:

11-7 (61%) +4 Units

Hopefully next week will bring winning week #3 in a row to start the season!

WEBB

Back