Weather

88 and humid in Minny tomorrow. Partly cloudy but no rain. Game time will probably be in the low 80's and falling to mid 70's late. Wind will not be a factor.

Problem with this state is predicting storms is like throwing darts

It will be hot and humid in Tucson tomorrow, and it could rain or it could not...and it could come down violently and in sheets...but you won't know until about 15 minutes before it happens

Stanford in a tricky/sticky spot with the early start time and real feel temps in the 90's

Wildfires in Idaho...could be poor air quality inside Kibbie Dome...I know you degenerates are betting Ohio-Idaho....

Wildfires in Idaho...could be poor air quality inside Kibbie Dome...I know you degenerates are betting Ohio-Idaho....

Never capped the poor air quality in a dome from wildfires angle before. Gotta figure it favors the under

90s and clear Carolina blue skies here in Charlotte with no rain expected until tomorrow as it will be mid 80s and clear by game time.

Will update between now and then if anything changes here.

90 mins and I am outta here to be first in carpool line haha

Did anyone watch a game yesterday that was impacted by the weather? Its helpful in trying to discern box score analysis.

FIU/UCF or CMU/OK St any rain in either of those?

Did anyone watch a game yesterday that was impacted by the weather? Its helpful in trying to discern box score analysis.

FIU/UCF or CMU/OK St any rain in either of those?

I watched some of the replay of CMU at latennight and it looked fine. I think all the storms were down by me then pass me at that point.

Back