Weather Tonight & another HR Derby Rule change

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Due to the inclement weather.... MLB is changing the time from 5 minutes to 4 minutes for each player.

:rofl:

Has the actual all star game ever been rained out?

This is gonna be a shit show, I think this rule change will effect these guys' swings more than the HR derby already did

I thought the time stopped??? lol this is a mess

i wonder how these guys swings are going to be affected for the rest of the season

Ending was great, only part I got to see in full...

Maybe a dumb question, but did books adjust when they adjusted to 4 mins from 5 mins?

Ending was great, only part I got to see in full...

Maybe a dumb question, but did books adjust when they adjusted to 4 mins from 5 mins?

No not really.... The best part about this was the matchup betting EVERY ROUND.... This format is so much more conducive to wagering and therefore so much more entertaining and it moved... Baseball is slowly changing with the times... Gulp.

The second batter in the matchup had the clear advantage knowing how many he had to hit. Felt a little bad for Rizzo because he was the guinea pig but somebody had to be... Might as well be a young guy.

The drama was there and that basically made it look amazing. The players did well setting the bar high

MLB got something right and just pray that the NBA follows.... Maybe

Back