Weather Thread Week 8

Florida/S. Carolina...anyone near Columbia South Carolina over the next few hours?...Have had this game circled a a few days ago. Looks like weather is going to play a factor here today (wind+rain). I always look hard at 1H unders when the weather is right. Play calling should be adjusted by these two head coaches today to lead to fewer possessions early on in this game. Anybody have in insight into the weather near Columbia, much appreciated

New Mexico/Wyoming...I am reading a consistent 20mph cross wind predicted in Laramie. Very tough to pass in these conditions if not impossible. I don't like big favs in these types of under spots and the Cowboys are spottin em almost 3 td's. May lean NM team total under?...Again anyone near Laramie or knows the conditions at the stadium please share

Last edited:
I just did a quick search of conditions with the following observations.

Rains and windy in Georgia St/Army, same in UCF/East Caro, very windy in Wyoming.

Any other local conditions?

Coastal Carolina/Georgia Southern...similar weather condition to Columbia. 100% chance of rain and consistent winds 15-20 mph, gusts up to 30 mph...A negative in this one Georgia So is going to run the ball already...not too familiar with their stadium either...any thoughts on this one throw your hat in the ring

Colorado/Washington St...Rain. Highs in the mid 40s to mid 50s. Breezy. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph increasing to 35 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent. Rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Back