Weather Thread -Week 14

Looks like an 80% chance of rain in Lincoln, with winds in the low to mid teens.

Good chance of rain in Ft. Worth and Fayetteville, temps in the 20s with an increasing chance of snow showers in Ft. Collins after kickoff.

Trying to decide if I want to drive to Abilene and watch Southlake/Midland Lee, in this weather.
Could just go to Jerry World and see some real football played at that venue.

There's a lot of places it's gonna be pretty shitty tomorrow, those totals have got to drop by game time, imo.

Boise run D been stingy while CSU hasn't been able to run a lick vs the good run Ds.

So you think the snow will come in for the first half of that game? 1:30 local kick. CSU should struggle once conditions hamper their passing game.

Doesn't look like the rest of the schedule today is overly impacted by weather. Rain in the Texas games, not sure how heavy.

Boise run D been stingy while CSU hasn't been able to run a lick vs the good run Ds.

So you think the snow will come in for the first half of that game? 1:30 local kick. CSU should struggle once conditions hamper their passing game.

I can't say for sure, I've seen storms on radar look like they're gonna slam us and then they disappear.

Doesn't look like the rest of the schedule today is overly impacted by weather. Rain in the Texas games, not sure how heavy.

I’m about to head down to DKR. Light drizzle and supposed to clear up. Otherwise inert weather. Not cold or hot, no wind. Two really average teams. What more could one hope for?!

Not sure how Texas is laying double digits to anyone right now. A bunch of coaches will be fired tomorrow. So there’s that...

It looks like it's gonna be pretty brutal in that Wiscy/Minn game with snow and winds in the 20s.
Windy in Kansas, K St., Okie St., and winds in the upper 20s here in the AF game.
Rainy in Marshall, Liberty, Western Kentucky, Purdue, Kentucky, .
Rains and windy in Illinois and Stanford.

Local input for these or others I've missed is appreciated.

:cheers3:

Back