Weather This Weekend

I think they calling for rain in Columbia which prob not good for Mizzou. It thunderstorms tho so won’t they just delay the game till that over with? I don’t even worry bout rain all that much anymore cause I assume if it heavy it coming w lightening so there be a delay until it clears up!

Weather all over the place for tonight but par for this course this time of year in Miami, seeing some sites saying high chance of rain (80%) and some saying as low as 10%. Wind 10-15mph, hard to cap much weather with that info or lack of.

Midwest should have terrific weather... 70s n sun for the next several days here...

Midwest should have terrific weather... 70s n sun for the next several days here...

Supposed to rain here all weekend. Hopefully brings in the fall weather! We turned ac off for few days last week but then it got hot again. I’m ready for 60s!

well, that's according to the local noon forecast. You know how that goes.
Forecast this morn
"Well, the front is farther away than we predicted, so rain will be early afternoon. Only a 30% chance of showers. Then it's out of here."

It rained a little last night, but nothing this morning. In fact I'm seeing some sun.
I'm 12 miles north of downtown.

Back