Weather: Texas & Oklahoma

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
Checking the weather for games in Oklahoma & Texas as its been much colder than usual with N winds and was a big ice storm in Dallas yesterday:

O.U. vs OkSt in Stillwater @ 11 CST - temps in high teens/low 20s, wind chill low teens, cloudy, and winds N/NE @ 9

UCF vs SMU in Dallas @ 11 CST - temps in low 20s, wind chill low teens, cloudy, and winds N @ 10

Marshall vs Rice in Houston @ 11 CST - temps in high 30s/low 40s, wind chill low 30s, cloudy and winds N @ 10-15

Texas vs Baylor in Waco @ 2:30 CST - temps just below freezing, wind chill low 20s, cloudy and winds N @ 12-13

So, no real precipitation predicted and winds have settled down. But, cold for us this time of year in Stillwater, Dallas and Waco

Hope this saved you some time if you were checking the weather

Thanks Bones. I looked at Waco's forecast yesterday and it said windchill of 17 or so for the game, wondering if that doesn't slow the attack down a bit.

Thanks Bones. I looked at Waco's forecast yesterday and it said windchill of 17 or so for the game, wondering if that doesn't slow the attack down a bit.

kj: my personal opinion is that the weather in Waco will affect the game. But, hell i don't know. I will say I am taking Texas or neither and weather combined with situation are my reasons.

Dallas might be the worst as UCF coming from Orlando?

I still don't have a UCF line

Total up to 73 in Waco, may be forced to play the under

I was just coming in here to start a thread like this.

I took the under in Dallas and Waco.
It's 20 right now in the Metromess. And what a mess it is. The ice in my street is as high as my curb.
I doubt they'll be 100 people at Ford stadium.

The WacoTrib or KWTX(can't remember which) reported plenty of fans calling to return tix.
Won't be outta the 20's in Waco also.

GL on your plays

ON a completely unrelated note.
I've got an open phone line in my house. So I'm standing in an ice storm, plugging a princess phone into the teleco box to see if it's ATT or my house wiring. Just in time for an ice avalanche coming down off the roof.
Luckily, no one was out to see the crazy old guy standing outside doing a "Frosty the snowman" impersonation.

very good thread, bones. you put the whole skinny into one place for us.:cheers:

OU played in about 15 degree temps in Manhattan 2 weeks ago and played great for the most part....shouldnt be a factor for them. KSU was a 15 pt dog in Stillwater and had every right to win the game....I think OU can do the same.

OU played in about 15 degree temps in Manhattan 2 weeks ago and played great for the most part....shouldnt be a factor for them. KSU was a 15 pt dog in Stillwater and had every right to win the game....I think OU can do the same.

Barry Switzer agrees with you... reported on Gameday that he tweeted that OU would "hang" over 50 pts on OkSt.

Back