Weather Going To Be A Problem This Weekend

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Mizz / LSU. Bama / Ole Miss. Ark / Auburn. Clemson forecast looks to be iffy. Others I'm sure.

B6NN3LYFIJF37BMECXBTN6ZSBU.png

If the hurricane stays on its course, there will be no games played in Mississippi or Alabama and all of Louisiana except maybe the games in Norwthwest Louisiana. Probably best to just spend time handicapping the other games on the card.

I know that there have been conversations about canceling Ole Miss vs. Bama. I assume similar conversations are happening elsewhere.

If the hurricane stays on its course, there will be no games played in Mississippi or Alabama and all of Louisiana except maybe the games in Norwthwest Louisiana. Probably best to just spend time handicapping the other games on the card.

Yes on all this.

Bama/Ole Miss game still on Saturday, but start time pushed back 90 minutes.

Rain and wind still in the forecast for that time as well. I didn't realize hurricane forecasts were so precise they could predict conditions 48 hours ahead of time and yet still be accurate to the minute

For some reason I find hearing about cancellation due to weather so refreshing. For obvious reasons. I hope nothing gets cancelled obviously.

Back