Weak Baker's Dozen

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
41-44-2

Cows -4.5 (don't you know that if noodle arm Brees was qb, you'd pound the Saints?) cows have the starting WR crew for the first time since wk1.

Donks +9.5
Redbirds/ DaBears U42.5
Bengal Tigers -3
niners/Seahags U45
Pats +3
Jags/Lambs U48
Colts/Toros O45.5

Last edited:
adds

Donks +9.5
Redbirds/ DaBears U42.5
Bengal Tigers -3
niners/Seahags U45
Pats +3
Jags/Lambs U48

finally someone else on the pats with me!! lol.. good looking card, particularly like the unders in chicago and seatlle, gl today.

last add

Colts/Toros O45.5
Best to you....I just have a feeling Colts get off to a big lead and then take all air out of the ball and TXNS have no air in their ball. I am just "gut" saying this may be similar to recent Colts/Jags game.

I am staying away and I do not know shit

Best to you....I just have a feeling Colts get off to a big lead and then take all air out of the ball and TXNS have no air in their ball. I am just "gut" saying this may be similar to recent Colts/Jags game.

i think tyrod will keep it somewhat interesting. texans not nearly as horrible with him under center imo.. think he and burkhead will do some damage in garbage time if colts do jump out on them. i took a stab at j taylor to score at least 2 tds also, +210 not bad considering i think it damn near a given he scores once, think he has a better chance scoring twice than that number suggest.

I admit it is a reach
Hoping I can get a contribution on the Toro's side after last week's embarrassment.
I made the number higher. That hasn't worked too well in the last few.

Back