We Learn Anything Week 5?

It's best to play 11 and not 10 men on defense on the goal line with the game on the line. I still feel so bad for Kentucky and the way they lost.

I hate to be selfish and go LSU here, but there are people here way smarter than me on CFB.

Org worn seems to be in over his head.....I knew when we played Messy St that head to head Mullen is a better coach....that shouldn't be the case here.....say what you will.

Obv LSU went a weird way on the hire after getting played by some of the folks they wanted....

So O his hired and Kiffin doesn't come....well, Aranda is already here( I'm not worried about Aranda....he is a solid coach. I think anyway...lotta freshman playing, which I am ok with. They look like freshman BIGTIME right now....the D Line is really sub par for what we expect at LSU save a face or 2.....even the DBs have been oddly underwhelming save the young boys who are gonna have growing pains.
In short without typing 700 words......I trust Aranda.

Onto the offense......Canada hasn't shown me shit except a dance and tango pre snap.....I mean we move around a SHIT ton pre snap......then run up the gut 1st down. Has LSU thrown the ball to Guice ONE time in a screen or the flat!?
I watch these jet sweeps and cringe what Bama and Aubbie and FLA do to the kids with the ball....
I've heard this guy is great.....is he? Is his offense what you run when you don't have top level talent? Is it "gimmicky"?
Do we need to wait til he gets "his" players in? It doesn't look good.

Onto the QB deal.....yea, I love Myles Brennan....I think he will be very good. I like playing him. But the way they are going about it is crazy......like, was he gonna take over the game, then he throws a INT and Etling is back in!?!?
And I don't like Etiling, but Orgeron really wants a mini QB questionnaire now?!? Strange times...

Is Pedo St the class of the BIG?

Kinnick at night ain't easy and they found a way....

Bama and Clemson look the deal

Boomer Sooner looked sus

Okie St WTF?!

Is Pedo St the class of the BIG?

Kinnick at night ain't easy and they found a way....

Bama and Clemson look the deal

Boomer Sooner looked sus

Okie St WTF?!

Pedo St? The individuals involved were dealt with, right? This isn't the NFL that enables rapists and murderers

TCU rising. Look what happens every year after Patterson has a non-winning season

I hate to be selfish and go LSU here, but there are people here way smarter than me on CFB.

Org worn seems to be in over his head.....I knew when we played Messy St that head to head Mullen is a better coach....that shouldn't be the case here.....say what you will.

Obv LSU went a weird way on the hire after getting played by some of the folks they wanted....

So O his hired and Kiffin doesn't come....well, Aranda is already here( I'm not worried about Aranda....he is a solid coach. I think anyway...lotta freshman playing, which I am ok with. They look like freshman BIGTIME right now....the D Line is really sub par for what we expect at LSU save a face or 2.....even the DBs have been oddly underwhelming save the young boys who are gonna have growing pains.
In short without typing 700 words......I trust Aranda.

Onto the offense......Canada hasn't shown me shit except a dance and tango pre snap.....I mean we move around a SHIT ton pre snap......then run up the gut 1st down. Has LSU thrown the ball to Guice ONE time in a screen or the flat!?
I watch these jet sweeps and cringe what Bama and Aubbie and FLA do to the kids with the ball....
I've heard this guy is great.....is he? Is his offense what you run when you don't have top level talent? Is it "gimmicky"?
Do we need to wait til he gets "his" players in? It doesn't look good.

Onto the QB deal.....yea, I love Myles Brennan....I think he will be very good. I like playing him. But the way they are going about it is crazy......like, was he gonna take over the game, then he throws a INT and Etling is back in!?!?
And I don't like Etiling, but Orgeron really wants a mini QB questionnaire now?!? Strange times...

Orgeron won't last more than 3 years but it's really a shame that he got the job in the first place. LSU should really be able to get just about anyone they want.

Pedo St? The individuals involved were dealt with, right? This isn't the NFL that enables rapists and murderers

TCU rising. Look what happens every year after Patterson has a non-winning season
Pedo St is just a joke bro

Someone said it here and I just found it funny and it kinda stuck when I type

No dis to you if you went there or had people involved, ya dig?

All that said, it was fucking awful

Speaking of Patterson......my dream coach for my squad for years now.....I doubt our dumbass admin and higher ups even called him. High respect for that guy

I came away very impressed with Georgia OL, thought they did a terrific job both in running game and protection.

Pedo St is just a joke bro

Someone said it here and I just found it funny and it kinda stuck when I type

No dis to you if you went there or had people involved, ya dig?

All that said, it was fucking awful

I just feel bad for the university. Imo a couple of sickos happened to work there, they got dealt with but also left a horrible tarnish on the university which i don't think is just.

Speaking of Patterson......my dream coach for my squad for years now.....I doubt our dumbass admin and higher ups even called him. High respect for that guy

Probably the only defensive-minded coach in the Big 12? I love how he contained Rudolph for so long. Can't wait to see how he deals with Mayfield again on the road but TCU can't afford to look ahead

Orgeron won't last more than 3 years but it's really a shame that he got the job in the first place. LSU should really be able to get just about anyone they want.
It's a fuck show.....I would say most in LA were pulling for him a bit just because he is a homeboy....a blind kinda "Please, please we know this is wrong and a bad move but just let it work out. he has always wanted this gig!"

At least that is what many fans said in their minds.....this could really really turn into a disaster and the fence has a real danger of being kicked down now with Herman next door.......this years class is already kinda sus......it doesn't look good right now, that is for damn sure.
I fear the LSU Offensive line may get pummeled when we get deeper into SEC play

On the subject of TCU....that's one helluva offensive line, stacked with seniors. Best that Patterson has ever had. You want nothing to do w/ those guys in the 4Q.
Not that any of those players on the line come form LA but he is starting to make some in roads next door in LA.....

Org worn seems to be in over his head....

Well, you should have known better. We all saw what happened in Oxford -- in over his head.

Back