We have 1 hour to discuss Bears vs Cowboys

ynnhoj316

Pretty much a regular
Who ya got & why?

I'm taking the Cowboys +3 -105.

Chicago's defense is always making plays, but the lack of offense will eventually bite them ie last year's super bowl. you can't rely on Devin Hester every game to have 3 incredible kick/punt returns. I think the Cowboys will over match them on offense, and Rex Grossman will be well, Rex Grossman.
Although I'm not at all impressed with Dallas' defense, I'd rather take +3 and watch Romo disect the step slow Chicago secondary.

Your thoughts?:tiphat:

I got Dal ML. I think Chi is still riding last years performance. Grossman is way below average NFL QB. Dallas looks pretty solid this year. Good offense.

I'm not playing this one but if I were, I'd have to take the Big Tuna on Sunday night. Good Luck whichever way you go. :cheers:

favs have been doing great today.. i just dont see dallas doing anything against chi.. its going to be a low scoring game in the windy city

Cowboys

Dallas has the best offense in the NFL.

Their pass D is susceptible to the big play, but Chicago doesn't have the players at WR to take advantage. Grossman is libel to throw up an INT at any point in time and take away any momentum they might have.

Benson does nothing to excite me.

My only big fear is playing on the road at night. Tough atmosphere.

Still, I'd rather have the best offense in the NFC and the best team in the NFC getting points.

Who ya got & why?

I'm taking the Cowboys +3 -105.

Chicago's defense is always making plays, but the lack of offense will eventually bite them ie last year's super bowl. you can't rely on Devin Hester every game to have 3 incredible kick/punt returns. I think the Cowboys will over match them on offense, and Rex Grossman will be well, Rex Grossman.
Although I'm not at all impressed with Dallas' defense, I'd rather take +3 and watch Romo disect the step slow Chicago secondary.

Your thoughts?:tiphat:

Back