WCW NFL WEEK 6

WindyCityWarrior

YTD 34-17

I wanted to get these out early as possible. Feel they will move against us.

BROWNS -2.5 They just dropped 42 on chargers guys and lost. Now they Going back to the dog pound (prolly gonn be a lil pissed from choking the W away) vs big bad 5-0 Zona? I figure Kylers back has to be hurting because he has to keep carrying them, on the ground and via air. Homie ain’t but 5-8” 187 and been taking a nfl sized beating every week. Hell San Fran had them on the ropes with their rookie QB failing to just reach the ball across the goaline. Was Ridiculous as I had SF. Bottom Line is Zona fixing to get TRUCKED by the 2 headed monster! Make that one headed as Chubb is out!

MIAMI -3 Jags are an utter mess. Gimme either Brisett/Tua ? It won’t matter as Jags are a divided team without a leader/coach. Meyer may quit at any moment. He looks miserable and this may be the week the whole damn team lays down on him to get him gone.

Carolina +2.5/ml? What can I say I’m addicted to home dogs. Darnold is having a career year and finally has some good playmakers around him and this defense is arguably the most underrated in the nfl! Let’s go! No CMC? No problem.

Prolly my last post here. BOL guys.

Teasor
Colts/Miami/Rams (10pts)

Last edited:
Back