WCW NFL WEEK 4

WindyCityWarrior

GIANTS +8. Saints are laying -8? Cmon man! Saints are all over the place. Giants have been in every game and clearly the Saints offense is stuck in the mud. I really Like this Jones qbs fight and Saquan is healthy, feel they will have enough fire power to stay inside this #.WINNER

CHARGERS -3 I’m not sleeping on this team anymore. Who goes into KC and wins convincingly? Da Chargers!!! We know all about their offense but Truth be told it’s Their defense that is getting better every week. I’ll be in Vegas this weekend hoping to close out the weekend strong.
WINNER
Under 43.5 Saints/Giants we have 2 dead nuts under teams here. Bad offense good defense...cant overthink this one. Under we go!LOSS (overtime really?)

Over 54 Rams/Zona This should be a track meet. Elite offenses.WINNER

Over 44 Ravens/Denve update on Lamar Jackson it appears he is good to go.LOSS

Rams -4 Who is playing better then the Rams? I can see some NFC West separation as Zona just isnt as good especially on defense and head coach!LOSS

Seattle +3 Russ can create with his legs to find his homies running free in the secondary. Russ has never lost 3 games in a row in his career. Seattle will have success vs this secondary.WINNER

MInny+2 (again 4x)Minny is still undervalued by last years performance and its current record this year. I see good Value at home. IMO this Squad is Battle tested.... see schedule. Argue ably they should be 3-0,,,,and did They not just blow Seattle out last week guys Couisins is playing out of his mind and the defense is good. They shitRuss Wilson down second half...Love me some dogs especially home dogs with an offense that can light yo ass up!LOSS 7points@home? Seriously?

LeAns
Chicago W,
KC W
skins W

Prop Najee W

Grade 8-4 ats week 4 (LAC left.)

Last edited:
Week 4–Overall a good week no matter what happens tmrw night. We Keep grinding!

Nice work pal. Vikings got me also. Just when I started thinking they might be a lot more legit than their record Cousins goes snd turns back into a pumpkin. I thought he reserved that for prime time or bigger games?!? Lol. Of course not only did they cost me bets I also used Cousins in bunch of dfs lineups! God he stunk it up!

I have to go back and rewatch that game cause I gotta see why Osborn and Conklin were out pacing Thielen in targets until very late in game?!? Surely browns couldn’t been bracketing both him and Jefferson??

With you on chargers! Only concerns Is they gotta stop having penalties that take points off board or 1st downs away! Little worried they coming off the emotion of beating kc but on other hand raiders have been going to ot/playing super tight games every week! Think that a wash. Last concern, afraid we being charged for home field and will we have home field? Prob be way more raiders fans than chargers! Anyways, glad to see you on them since I clearly have concerns! Lol.

Back